SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KXEN, the leading provider of predictive analytics for business users, today announced KXEN’s InfiniteInsight™ Express, the first predictive analytics solution specifically designed for self-service use by marketing professionals. InfiniteInsight™ Express enables marketing users with no prior training in data mining techniques to build and deploy world-class predictive models, giving marketers the power to optimize every campaign and every customer interaction.
KXEN’s flagship product, InfiniteInsight™, has brought orders of magnitude increases in agility and productivity to more than 400 of the world’s leading companies including Bank of America, Barclays, Cox Communications, Lowe’s, Meredith Corporation, Overstock.com, Rogers, Vodafone, and Wells Fargo.
Today’s business environment is becoming increasingly complex and fast-paced as the cloud changes the nature of customer relationships. Customers are demanding personalized interactions in real-time and the ease in which companies can introduce new products and offers across customer-facing channels is making the ability to put the right offer in front of the right customer at the right time increasingly difficult.
This complexity has resulted in an insight gap for marketers due to the time, effort and resources required to obtain solid predictive models. By empowering marketers to self-service their predictive needs, businesses can ask more what-if questions and optimize each and every customer conversation.
“With sophisticated [predictive analytics/data mining] features and thorough integration of wizard-driven automation, KXEN positions its [predictive analytics/data mining] tools as key enablers for maximum productivity by data-mining specialists and business analysts alike... KXEN focuses on expanding the use of [predictive analytics/data mining] within analyst communities, making them more productive and more responsive to business needs, as well as among business consultants with no particular knowledge of statistics,” wrote James Kobielus in the independent Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Predictive Analytics And Data Mining, Q1 2010 (February 2010).
With clicks and not code, marketing professionals can build world-class predictive models in minutes to optimize more granular marketing programs, respond quickly to competitive campaigns and to make sure that customer interactions are based on the latest information. InfiniteInsight™ Express’ extensive predictive modeling capabilities include:
- Self-Service Models: Putting the power of complex modeling in the hands of marketing. Marketing professionals will be able to build predictive models on-demand with no prior training in data mining techniques. InfiniteInsight™ Express offers an easy-to-use browser-based, graphical user interface which intuitively walks marketers step-by-step as they identify the behavior they are trying to predict, the timeframe in which the prediction will occur and the target audience.
- Profit Maximization: Marketers can enter campaign costs and expected profits for each positive response and InfiniteInsight™ Express automatically calculates the optimum target lists based on constraints such as maximizing profits or maximizing total revenues within the campaign budget.
- Plug & Play with InfiniteInsight™: Because InfiniteInsight™ Express is native to InfiniteInsight™, the solution takes advantage of KXEN’s start-to-finish automation of the predictive analytics process – from preparing the analytical data set, to building the predictive model, deploying resulting scores into production and scheduling periodic refreshes as often as needed and based on the latest data.
- Integration to Marketing Process and Tools: Resulting predictive scores and scoring equations can be deployed directly in-database to the data warehouse, in real-time to transactional systems like a corporate website or call center, or in batch to campaign management applications.
- Scales Your Power User: Data mining professionals are able to define analytical records using InfiniteInsight™ Explorer, predictive analytics first-ever “semantic layer”, to create the 360-degree view of the customer used in generating analytical data sets as well as parameters to be accessed by marketers as they navigate through the guided marketing wizard.
- Pre-Defined Templates: InfiniteInsight™ Express is configurable to address different business processes. In the solution’s initial release, InfiniteInsight™ Express is delivered out-of-the box with a marketing campaign optimization template.
Comments on the News:
- “KXEN revolutionized predictive analytics with its automated model building approach and predictive analytics’ first-ever semantic layer. The introduction of InfiniteInsight™ Express is only possible thanks to these fundamental building blocks, allowing KXEN to put the power of world-class predictive analytics in the hands of today’s marketing professionals. We’re continuing our mission to expand the use of predictive analytics into new areas and for new classes of users. Marketing professionals are often the biggest beneficiaries of predictive capabilities but have been left out in the cold by the traditional predictive analytic and data mining players in this market. We intend to change that with InfiniteInsight™ Express,” said John Ball, CEO at KXEN.
- “InfiniteInsight™ Social is increasing stickiness on our website by personalizing dynamic movie recommendations. For us it is the best choice we made this year. The introduction of InfiniteInsight™ Express is once again very promising as we believe it will drive unmatched productivity by putting the power of predictive analytics and data mining directly in the hands of marketing teams.” Frédéric Krebs, COO Allociné France.
- “Teradata is pleased to partner with KXEN, a leader in predictive analytics. KXEN solutions running on Teradata’s family of analytic platforms will give marketers both the speed and precision to leverage vast amounts of customer information and build quality predictive models. Because InfiniteInsight™ Express is a native component of InfiniteInsight™ and its in-database capabilities, marketers can dynamically access analytical data directly from and push much of the processing to their Teradata data warehouse for the development and deployment of advanced analytical models,” said Scott Collins, Vice President of Partnerships and Alliances Marketing, Teradata Corporation.
- “InfiniteInsight™ is one of the most innovative predictive analytic solutions in the market and is helping Sybase IQ customers gain insights about their operations," said Brian Vink, Vice President, Database Products, Sybase, an SAP company. "By combining the ease of InfiniteInsight™ Express with the speed of Sybase IQ, the world's leading column-based analytical database, marketing professionals can now develop and execute best-in-class predictive analytics in minutes; something previously requiring weeks or months with legacy analytical solutions accessing traditional databases and hardware appliances.”
- “Today’s marketers have an ever-increasing demand for analytic insight, but traditional predictive analytic approaches require teams of trained data miners which has created an ‘insight gap’. Enabling marketers to self-service their predictive analytic needs is the holy grail in eliminating the gap for insight," said Gareth Herschel, Research Director from Gartner.
- “KXEN’s InfiniteInsight™ is leading the charge on industrializing predictive analytics and data mining so that businesses can meet the growing demand for customer insight. Empowering marketers in this way allows them to rapidly build the large numbers of predictive analytic models they need to optimize their marketing campaigns,” said James Taylor, CEO of Decision Management Solutions.
- For more information, please visit http://www.kxen.com.
KXEN is revolutionizing the way companies use predictive analytics to make better decisions. Based on patented innovations, the company's flagship product, InfiniteInsight™, delivers orders of magnitude improvements in speed and agility to optimize every step in the customer lifecycle – including acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, retention and next best activity. Proven with over 400 deployments at companies such as Bank of America, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Lowe’s, Meredith Corporation, Rogers, and Vodafone, KXEN solutions deliver predictive power and infinite insight™. KXEN is headquartered in San Francisco, California with field offices in the U.S., Paris and London.