WALNUT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, announces the release of its CyberTablet™ W10 Wireless Graphic Tablet. The CyberTablet™ W10 is available for purchase at www.adesso.com with an MSRP of $199.99.
Adesso’s new CyberTablet™ W10 is an advanced wireless precision tool that offers both PC & Mac users superior cursor control, greater productivity & higher efficiency without the hassle of wires. This wireless graphic tablet also offers 30 feet of wireless freedom, eight programmable hot keys, a large working area of 8” x 5”, auto sleep mode to save your battery life and 1,024 pressure sensitivity levels to easily create complex drawings with minimal hand strain. The CyberTablet™ W10 is ideal for document annotation, free hand illustrations, graphic design, whiteboard presentations and for overall cursor control. The CyberTablet™ W10 also includes bundled software so you can draw, edit photos, annotate and mark up documents using MS Office, program pen shortcuts, create digital signatures, create handwritten emails and capture screenshots.
CyberTablet™ W10 features:
- 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency Wireless Technology & 30 feet of wireless distance
- 8" x 5" wider working area that automatically adjusts to your wide screen monitor
- 4,000 LPI resolution & 200 RPS report rate offering a quick response with minimal hand strain
- 8 programmable hot keys for quick access to copy, cut, paste, group, zoom in, zoom out, page up & page down
- ArtRage 2.6 drawing software converts the CyberTablet™ W10 to a digital art board with endless creative possibilities
- ArcSoft® PhotoStudio™ 6 photo editing software to enhance, manipulate, manage & print photos
- Annotate for Word, Pen Commander, Pen Signer, Pen Mail and Pen Notice software
Adesso’s various product lines are available through Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H direct vendors, eRetailers, including: Amazon, BestBuy.com, Buy.com, PC Mall, CDW, Insight, Newegg and TigerDirect. In addition, they are available at retail stores, such as Micro Center, Fry’s, and CompUSA.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50055238&lang=en