DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/eb2208/the_chinese_interi) has announced the addition of the "The Chinese Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: Export Market Potential will be the Key to Growth" report to their extensive offering of international market research publications.
The Chinese interior products market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Between 2006 and 2010, the Chinese interior product market was higher than any EU market. The growth in the Chinese interior product market can be attributed to the urbanization of the country, which supported growth in the Chinese construction and housing sectors and increased demand for the interior products market during the review period. Moreover, the increase in retail sales, particularly in the contemporary furniture and furnishings category, are a direct consequence of the changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income of the Chinese middle class. With the presence of such factors, the large Chinese middle class started spending more on interior products.
The Chinese Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: Growth to be Driven by Rising Exports, the latest report from World Market Intelligence, provides a top-level overview and detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for interior design products manufacturers and retailers. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Chinese interior design products market, including producers and distributors, and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
- Historical values for the interior products industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of production, trade, distribution and consumption dynamics
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the competitive landscapes for manufacturers & retailers
- Profiles of top interior product manufacturers and retailers in China
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help to inform your strategic business decisions using strong historic and forecast market sizing data
- This report will help you to understand manufacturing, trade, retail and demand-side dynamics within the Chinese interior products market highlighting key market trends and growth opportunities
- This report will help you to assess the competitive dynamics in the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors
- This report will help you to identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within 11 key product categories - bathroom products, bedroom products, fabrics and soft furnishings, flooring products, furnishing products, kitchen products, lighting products, office furniture products, tableware and decorative products, wallcoverings and window coverings and treatments.
- Hangzhou Showersun
- Carpoly Paint
- Langfang Huari
- Jinan Fangzheng
- Dashang Group
- Kinhom Group and Yuexing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/eb2208/the_chinese_interi