WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) today announced the program agenda and a slate of more than 20 subject matter expert speakers for its inaugural members meeting – the CXPA Members Insight Exchange – being held in Boston October 19-20 at the Omni Parker House Hotel.
The agenda for this two-day event includes a number of business, educational, and brainstorming sessions, plus various networking opportunities for attendees to share ideas and discuss the latest customer experience innovations with industry leaders and peers in the dynamic and growing customer experience field.
Additionally, the first day of the CXPA Members Insight Exchange will include the 2011 1to1 Magazine Customer Champions awards luncheon, while the second day of the meeting is highlighted by a working session in the EMC Club atop historic Fenway Park followed by a special VIP tour of this Boston landmark.
The CXPA is led by respected experts in the customer experience field ‒ Bruce Temkin, co-founder and chair, and Jeanne Bliss, co-founder and vice chair ‒ and has now attracted nearly 900 total community members, including Corporate and Individual Members, since its formation in the spring.
“Our first formal members gathering is going to be an exciting, engaging, and interactive experience for all participants, as leading industry experts ‒ representing various industries ‒ will be presenting customer experience best practices and facilitating numerous discussion groups,” noted Bliss.
In addition to Temkin and Bliss, other confirmed speakers at the CXPA Members Insight Exchange include:
- Jerry Adriano, vice president, customer experience, Sprint
- Parrish Arturi, senior vice president, customer experience, Fidelity Investments
- Jennifer Bodzinski, director, customer quality business information, EMC Corporation
- Ginger Conlon, editorial director, 1to1 Media
- Susan DeLaney, vice president, customer experience, UPS
- Kimberly Edmunds, senior vice president, customer operations, Cox Communications
- Karyn Furstman, vice president, customer experience, Safeco Insurance
- Jesse James Garrett, president, Adaptive Path
- Toni Hendrix, chief customer officer, New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Colin Hynes, senior vice president, user insights center, Rue La La
- Sherry Lear-Park, vice president of donor care, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Aimee Lucas, associate director, client experience, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Dawna MacLean, consultant, Dawna MacLean Consulting
- Dorsey McGlone Russell, vice president, customer experience global, LexisNexis
- Robbin Phillips, courageous president, Brains on Fire
- Kes Sampanthar, director of media strategy, Cynergy
- Diane Simmons, vice president, customer experience, Fidelity Investments
- Joe Wheeler, executive director, The Service Profit Chain Institute
- Mike Wittenstein, customer experience designer, MikeWittenstein
The conference registration fee for the CXPA Members Insight Exchange is $495 for CXPA members and $795 for non-members. The fee for non-members includes a complimentary one-year membership to the CXPA. To register for the CXPA Members Insight Exchange, click here. Additional information about CXPA’s membership structure, benefits, and dues can be found at cxpa.org/join.
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience management best practices. It provides customer experience management professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed, and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience management. The CXPA’s members include individuals who develop, manage, optimize, and envision how organizations interact with their customers. This community includes customer experience practitioners within companies, vendors who support customer experience efforts, and other stakeholders in the industry. The CXPA has more than 60 Founding Corporate Members and nearly 900 customer experience professionals in its community. CXPA Gold Sponsors include Adobe, Confirmit, Medallia, RightNow Technologies, SapientNitro, Tealeaf Technology, and Vivisimo. Clarabridge, Inc., Corsential, and ResponseTek are CXPA Silver Sponsors. For more information, visit cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.