SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jazzed™ (www.Jazzed.com), a social dating site where individuals share, meet and connect with interesting and like-minded people, has officially launched with an already flourishing and engaged online community. Launched in beta last October, Jazzed now has more than half a million members and its popular mobile applications have been downloaded more than 250,000 times in just three months.
“We’ve built a community of interesting and high quality people who expect more than the fake profiles, lack of support and disregard for privacy they’ve experienced on dating and social media sites,” said Grant Hosford, Senior Director at Jazzed. “Jazzed provides a fun experience where people can share their passions and make the social connections they are looking for. Conversations on Jazzed lead to everything from coffee to commitment.”
Getting started on Jazzed takes only a few minutes. Everyone on the site must have at least three photos on their profile in order to have a full site experience. Jazzed makes this process easy and convenient by offering members the ability to upload photos from Facebook, their mobile phone or computer. Members can add life to their profiles by answering fun questions and selectively integrating their social media activities from Facebook, Twitter, Netflix and other popular sites. Every profile on Jazzed is carefully screened using industry-leading fraud prevention technologies and a world-class customer care team.
What to Expect from Jazzed:
- Instant access to hundreds of thousands of cool and interesting people
- Useful profiles with large photos, answers to unique questions, visual representations of personal interests and easy-to-use messaging options
- A powerful custom search engine with sophisticated algorithms to highlight members who are most interesting to you
- Special features such as Jazzed Or Not which uses game mechanics to help members discover mutual attraction and interests
- All members can see photos and have full control of their search options
- Every member must have a completed profile
- Member profiles and photos are screened by industry-leading technology and an award-winning customer care team
- 52% of members are between the ages of 18–34
- 48% of new members in 2011 joined via the iOS or Android apps
Jazzed (www.jazzed.com) is a new social dating service from eHarmony for singles to share, meet and connect with like-minded people. A subscription-based service, Jazzed offers powerful tools to connect people in a fun and engaging way. Launched in beta in October 2010, Jazzed now boasts more than half a million members and its popular mobile applications have been downloaded more than 250,000 times in just three months.