IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of a 15” stainless steel control panel pc, analog and digital I/O data acquisition I/O modules and isolated digital input web-based Ethernet I/O module; connecting via the TCP/IP networks supporting Modbus TCP protocols for food, beverage, chemical & pharmaceutical Industries. AIS’ Panel PC and Digital I/O module combination create a complete HMI solution for control, automation, monitoring, and data recording in industrial environments.
The 15" high performance AIS intelligent touch control panel is powered by the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz Processor, featuring high performance while maintain a fanless design, ideal for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) or manufacturing execution system (MES) applications. A IP65/NEMA 4 sealed stainless steel bezel is affixed to the front of the HMI system, offering ingress protection from water, dust, and resistance to chemical cleaning agents, corrosives and disinfectants, excellent for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical environment.
The AIET-7206 digital & analog Ethernet I/O module and AIET-7060 6 channel power relay input/output Ethernet I/O module features a built-in web server which allows configuration, I/O monitoring and I/O control through a standard web browser. With the web HMI functionality, no programming or HTML skills are needed; creating dynamic and attractive web pages for I/O monitoring and I/O control is simplified through the web server. The web-based server offers easy and safe access for users from anywhere and anytime!
AIS’ HMI stainless steel touch panels are encased in a complete steel housing for use in industrial environments. The panel mount design is perfect for flush mounting, cabinet mounting, and wall mounting. The commercially available rugged touch screen HMI terminal provides a cost effective, long life cycle system for automation, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and industrial industries where performance and reliability are paramount.
Features and Benefits
- EN 1.4301, DIN X5CrNi, SAE 304 and UNS S30400 stainless steel and food-safe seals
- 15" flat sealed stainless steel enclosure with IP65/NEMA 4 front sealed stainless steel bezel
- Powered by Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0GHz combined with fanless design and high performance
- Integrated 5 wire resistive touch for compact & rugged HMI durable and reliable platforms.
- Communication ports supporting RS232, RS485 and Ethernet connectivity to Modbus/TCP
- TCP/IP via Ethernet for traceability, easy validation, service and diagnostics via the Internet
- Reliable, long lifetime support and availability, high performance, easily programmable systems
- Modbus allows for communication between many devices connected to the same network
- Modbus is often used to connect a supervisory computer with a remote terminal unit (RTU) in supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
About American Industrial Systems, Inc.
AIS is a ISO 9001:2008 certified leading global designer and manufacturer of specialty industrial panel pc, industrial display, digital signage, and rugged tablet pc solutions for customers in the industrial automation, military & aerospace, medical, transportation and power & energy markets. AIS specializes in designing and manufacturing cost-effective LCD and embedded computing products for the industrial market, as well as ODM/OEM applications worldwide. For additional information on AIS products and services, please call AIS toll-free at (888) 485-6688 or visit: www.aispro.com.