The winners for EMEA were recognized for forging their own paths to innovation by connecting applications to create powerful, business-changing integrations using the Boomi platform.
This year’s winners include:
- Convex Insurance — With the Boomi platform, Convex Insurance was able to quickly launch digital underwriting services across multiple lines of business. Boomi API Management and Boomi Integration allow the international specialty insurer and reinsurer to create, rate, quote, and bind an insurance quote in a matter of minutes rather than days, resulting in increased productivity, improved financial outcomes, and enriched customer experiences.
- Culina Group — Culina Group, a UK-based, third-party food and drinks logistics provider, leveraged the Boomi platform’s integration capabilities to connect its clients to its logistics systems to deliver over 25 complex interfaces in just three months, meeting critical business needs and improving supply chain efficiency.
- Nye Veier — By digitizing its road management and land acquisition systems with integral support from the Boomi platform, Nye Veier, a wholly owned company of the Norwegian Ministry of Transport, transformed operations and maintenance practices, providing efficient and streamlined processes for operational data management and analysis.
- Meijer Potato — Meijer Potato used the Boomi platform to accelerate its potato breeding cycle. Boomi Integration and Boomi Master Data Hub provide seamless integration between different sources such as DNA sequences, sensor data, and drone imagery for the specialist potato breeder, eliminating errors and providing a single source of truth. As a result, Meijer Potato has improved data availability, reduced errors, and realized significant cost savings.
Winners were chosen for their outstanding performance in the following categories: demonstrating business impact through exceptional, quantifiable results; digital transformation; innovative projects; social impact; modernization; integration excellence; and automation excellence.
"We are extremely proud of all of the innovations that have been recognized this year," said Adrian Trickett, Vice President, EMEA at Boomi. "These awards show that our customers are creating real value with Boomi, and that our technology continues to help transform their industries for the better."
- See how customers worldwide achieve better business outcomes with Boomi
- Learn more about the Boomi platform
- Explore the Boomiverse Community
- Follow Boomi on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube
Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. The pioneer of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and now a category-leading, global software as a service (SaaS) company, Boomi touts the largest customer base among integration platform vendors and a worldwide network of approximately 800 partners – including Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, SAP, and Snowflake. Global organizations turn to Boomi’s award-winning platform to discover, manage, and orchestrate data, while connecting applications, processes, and people for better, faster outcomes. For more information, visit https://boomi.com.
© 2023 Boomi, LP. Boomi, the ‘B’ logo, and Boomiverse are trademarks of Boomi, LP or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All rights reserved. Other names or marks may be the trademarks of their respective owners.