FLORHAM PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ASCO Power Technologies:
ASCO Power Technologies has released a case study highlighting its 60-year history of providing backup power equipment, service, and technical support to the Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia, USA. The case study describes how the facility started as a 50-bed hospital in 1916 and expanded to become the leading health care provider in the Newport News metropolitan area.
In the 1960s, ASCO provided Riverside with transfer switches, and has since become a trusted partner in Riverside’s journey. In 2005, ASCO helped Riverside upgrade obsolete paralleling gear used for critical backup power. In 2012, the hospital needed to expand its facilities yet again, this time by adding a new 250,000 square foot addition. To provide emergency power capacity and reliability for the most advanced medical solutions, ASCO expanded the backup power system to meet current and emerging needs.
- Since the 1960s, ASCO has supported the facility with critical power equipment solutions, including paralleling switchgear, transfer switches, and controls.
- The backup power upgrades have connected to 3 backup generators to the facility’s expanded and upgraded power distribution system, which includes new controls and monitoring equipment with the latest Ethernet-enabled communications.
- Expand to meet emerging power needs
- Use reliable proven designs
- Streamline Joint Commission compliance
- Obtain comprehensive local service and support
- An ASCO 4000 SERIES low-voltage power control system with paralleling switchgear, including distribution sections equipped with the latest Schneider Electric circuit breakers
- Numerous low-voltage ASCO automatic transfer switches, including bypass-isolation models
- The latest ASCO PowerQuest® control and monitoring equipment, including remote operator interface units and remote annunciators
- Install and commission all ASCO equipment and systems without disrupting power to existing operations.
Read the Case Study: https://www.ascopower.com/us/en/download/document/ASC-CS-PCS-RIVERSIDE/
View the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU96eqeV4hE
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email CustomerCare@Ascopower.com, or visit www.ascopower.com.