LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the skincare products market and it is poised to grow by $ 50.04 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of about 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the skincare products market. The market growth in 2021 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Rising demand for multifunctional skincare products is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of about 6% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 50.04 billion
Who are the top players in the market?
Beiersdorf AG, CHANEL Ltd., Groupe Clarins, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group, are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The growing adoption of home salon and spa services is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 47% of the market share
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Bath Mats Market in US by Application - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The bath mats market size in US has the potential to grow by USD 25.31 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 1.28%. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Superfood Powders Market in UK by Product and Distribution Channel - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The superfood powders market size in UK has the potential to grow by USD 170.86 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.45%. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Beiersdorf AG, CHANEL Ltd., Groupe Clarins, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Procter & Gamble Co., and Unilever Group are some of the major market participants. The growing adoption of the home salon and spa services will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this skincare products market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Skincare Products Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Skincare Products Market is segmented as below:
- Face Skincare Products
- Body Skincare Products
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41014
Skincare Products Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The skincare products market report covers the following areas:
- Skincare Products Market Size
- Skincare Products Market Trends
- Skincare Products Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising demand for multifunctional skincare products as one of the prime reasons driving the skincare products market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Skincare Products Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist skincare products market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the skincare products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the skincare products market across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of skincare products market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Face skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Body skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
Market Segmentation by Product specifications
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product specifications
- Skin brightening products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Anti-aging skincare products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sun protection products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Moisturizers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product specifications
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beiersdorf AG
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Groupe Clarins
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- LOreal SA
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon Consumer Products Corp.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies
- Unilever PLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.