LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the lottery market in us and it is poised to grow by USD 20.62 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arizona Lottery, Connecticut Lottery Corp., Florida Lottery, INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC, New York State Gaming Commission, Pennsylvania Lottery, Pollard Banknote Ltd., Scientific Games Corp., Texas Lottery Commission, and The California State Lottery are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Growing adoption of marketing strategies to increase ticket sales has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the socio-economic impact of lotteries might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Lottery Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Lottery Market in US is segmented as below:
- Scratch-off Games
- Terminal-based Games
- Sports Lotteries
Lottery Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The lottery market in us report covers the following areas:
- Lottery Market in US Size
- Lottery Market in US Trends
- Lottery Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies as one of the prime reasons driving the Lottery Market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Lottery Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist lottery market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the lottery market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the lottery market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of lottery market in US vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Scratch-off games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Terminal-based games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports lotteries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform
- Traditional - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Volume driver- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arizona Lottery
- Connecticut Lottery Corp.
- Florida Lottery
- INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY PLC
- New York State Gaming Commission
- Pennsylvania Lottery
- Pollard Banknote Ltd.
- Scientific Games Corp.
- Texas Lottery Commission
- The California State Lottery
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.