LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the cold chain market in APAC, operating under the industrials sector. The latest report on cold chain market in APAC 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 79.20 billion, at a CAGR of over 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. AGRO Merchants Group, Americold Realty Trust, Burris Logistics, Deutsche Post DHL Group, FedEx Corp., John Swire & Sons Ltd., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, LINEAGE LOGISTICS HOLDING LLC, Orient Overseas International Ltd., and United Parcel Service Inc. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rising demand for frozen and sea food due to changing consumption patterns has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high establishment, maintenance, and energy consumption costs in the cold chain industry might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Cold Chain Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cold Chain Market is segmented as below:
- Food And Beverage
- Pharmaceuticals And Healthcare
- Rest Of APAC
Based on end-user segmentation, over 56% of the market’s growth originated from the food & beverage segment during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size.
Cold Chain Market in APAC 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cold chain market in APAC report covers the following areas:
- Cold Chain Market in APAC Size
- Cold Chain Market in APAC Trends
- Cold Chain Market in APAC Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing adoption of the PPP model for infrastructural development in supply chains as one of the prime reasons driving the Cold Chain Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cold Chain Market in APAC 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cold chain market growth in APAC during the next five years
- Estimation of the cold chain market size in APAC and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cold chain market in APAC
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cold chain market vendors in APAC
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Food and beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service
- Temperature-controlled warehousing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Temperature-controlled transportation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- China - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- India - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Australia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Japan - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGRO Merchants Group
- Americold Realty Trust
- Burris Logistics
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- FedEx Corp.
- John Swire & Sons Ltd.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- LINEAGE LOGISTICS HOLDING LLC
- Orient Overseas International Ltd.
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.