LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global rare earth metal market size and it is poised to grow by USD 5.76 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Permanent magnets segment is the leading segment in the market.
What are the major trends in the market?
The rise of new production capacities is a key trend in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 10% during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
Alkane Resources Ltd., Arafura Resources Ltd., GREENLAND MINERALS Ltd., Hitachi Metals Ltd., Iluka Resources Ltd., Lynas Corp. Ltd., Neo Performance Materials Inc., Northern Minerals Ltd., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, and SHOWA DENKO K.K. are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The rising demand for electronic appliances will offer immense growth opportunities. The demand-supply outages and the rise of substitutes might hamper the market growth.
How big is the APAC market?
APAC region will contribute 86% of the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alkane Resources Ltd., Arafura Resources Ltd., GREENLAND MINERALS Ltd., Hitachi Metals Ltd., Iluka Resources Ltd., Lynas Corp. Ltd., Neo Performance Materials Inc., Northern Minerals Ltd., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, and SHOWA DENKO K.K. are some of the major market participants. The rising demand for electronic appliances will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Rare Earth Metal Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Rare Earth Metal Market is segmented as below:
- Permanent Magnets
- Metal Alloys
- Polishing Powder
- Glass Additives
- Other Applications
- Light Rare Earth Metals
- Heavy Earth Metals
- Other Element Types
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43187
Rare Earth Metal Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The rare earth metal market report covers the following areas:
- Rare Earth Metal Market Size
- Rare Earth Metal Market Trends
- Rare Earth Metal Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rise of new production capacities as one of the prime reasons driving the Rare Earth Metal Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Rare Earth Metal Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist rare earth metal market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the rare earth metal market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the rare earth metal market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of rare earth metal market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Permanent magnets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Metal alloys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Catalysts - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polishing powder - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Element type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Element type
- Light rare earth elements - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Heavy rare earth elements - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other element type - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Element type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alkane Resources Ltd.
- Arafura Resources Ltd.
- GREENLAND MINERALS Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Iluka Resources Ltd.
- Lynas Corp. Ltd.
- Neo Performance Materials Inc.
- Northern Minerals Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.