BREVARD, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gaia Herbs, the leading natural herbal brand in North America, will unveil two new product lines – Hemp & Herbs, which consists of three unique condition-specific formulas, as well as three new digestive products – at Natural Products Expo West on March 3–7. Expo West attendees will be among the first to experience these exciting new innovations and are invited to visit Gaia Herbs at booth #3657 for samples and additional information.
“Offering the benefits of full spectrum herbal liquid extracts in our patented Phyto-Caps has been at the forefront of Gaia Herbs innovation,” said Angela McElwee, President and CEO of Gaia Herbs. “We are excited to apply our expertise in herbal extraction, liquid encapsulation, and lab-testing of botanicals to create our new line of Hemp & Herbs Liquid Phyto-Caps. Five percent of all of our Hemp profits are donated to organizations working to apply regenerative principles to both land and communities through farming practices and the empowerment of traditionally marginalized farmers. These products have quickly become personal favorites of mine, both due to their efficacy and their tie to our deeper purpose and social impact.”
As an industry pioneer and leader for more than 30 years, Gaia Herbs is committed to producing the highest quality plant-based herbal supplements in the world, delivering the full expression of Nature. All new products are developed with these standards in mind. Additional product details include:
Hemp & Herbs: Hemp & Herbs, which is now available for purchase on gaiaherbs.com, is an expansion of Gaia Herbs’ Full Spectrum Hemp Extract line of supplements. Potency is perfected through our Liquid Phyto-Caps® technology, with a patented extraction process supporting the stability of concentrated plant extracts and full spectrum cannabinoids. The three products in this new line include:
- Hemp & Herbs Relief: Supports a whole body healthy inflammatory response with traditional herbs including Chinese Skullcap root, Turmeric root, and Black Pepper extract.* SRP: $24.99 (30 ct.)
- Hemp & Herbs Calm: Made with Passionflower and Milky Oats to reinforce a sense of relaxation in the moment, while helping to soothe frayed nerves.* SRP: $24.99 (30 ct.) This thoughtfully curated formulation has been selected as a finalist for the Natural Products Expo West 2020 NEXTY award for Best New Hemp-CBD product. The winner of this prestigious award will be selected during this show.
- Hemp & Herbs Sleep: Made with Hops and California Poppy, herbs traditionally taken to calm the mind and body to support falling into a restful sleep.* SRP: $24.99 (30 ct.)
Digestive Products: Gut health is the foundation for overall wellness. By combining herbs traditionally known to help promote and restore the GI tract, as well as support digestive health and function, these formulas were designed to help calm the digestive system and restore balance.* The three products in this new line, which will be available on gaiaherbs.com in March, include:
- GI Feel Good: Made with Chamomile, Fennel seed, and other herbs traditionally used to support an upset or distressed stomach due to anxiousness.* This great-tasting liquid formula can be taken anytime to help calm an upset stomach or that “nervous butterflies” sensation.* SRP: $19.99 (2 oz.)
- Microbiome Cleanse: Features Black Walnut, Sweet Wormwood, and other herbs traditionally known to support a balanced microbiome and the body’s natural cleansing process.* SRP: $34.99 (60 ct.)
- Microbiome Food: With a comforting Cinnamon taste, Microbiome Food is a clean, plant-based prebiotic powder made with Larch and Acacia gum to nourish the microbiome and support optimal digestion.* SRP: $19.99 (4.4 oz.)
Like all Gaia Herbs products, these newest additions are brought to life without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or genetically modified ingredients or seeds, delivering vegan, dairy-, gluten-, and soy-free products.
Through Gaia Herbs’ industry-leading Meet Your Herbs® traceability program, people can enter the ID number located on the back of any Gaia Herbs product to learn where the ingredients came from; how the herbs were grown, harvested, and extracted; and the tests the product underwent to validate its purity, integrity, and potency. Gaia Herbs is one of the few companies in the world that allows consumers to do this for a simple reason: Gaia Herbs has nothing to hide and everything to share.
As part of Gaia Herbs’ social impact program, the Gaia Herbs Roots Initiative, five percent of Hemp profits are donated to organizations working to empower marginalized small-scale regenerative farming communities in the United States. Just as Gaia Herbs grows diversity and health in its soil, the company seeks to help grow diversity in farming communities. Additionally, the Gaia Herbs Roots Initiative offers $5,000 grants to selected recipients for projects that help generate positive social, environmental, and economic change. This year, Clarenda “Cee” Stanley, CEO of Green Heffa Farms, a boutique hemp and medicinal plant farm in North Carolina, was awarded a $5,000 grant for her regenerative agriculture practices and will represent Gaia Herbs at Natural Products Expo West.
Gaia Herbs products are sold through natural and independently owned health food stores across the nation as well as through trusted online retail sites and gaiaherbs.com. To find a store near you, visit gaiaherbs.com/stores. For press inquiries relating to Expo West, please contact Alyssa@rkpr.net.
About Gaia Herbs
Since 1987, Gaia Herbs has been connecting plants, people, and planet to create healing. Today, Gaia Herbs is the leading herbal brand in North America with more than 200 liquid extracts, functional powders, teas, and patented Liquid Phyto-Caps®. Our dedication to quality and integrity is unparalleled and meticulously proven by science. We use organic methods to cultivate more than 3 million plants each year on our farm, and we screen the plants in our analytical laboratory to pinpoint the exact right time to harvest and extract in our state-of-the-art processing facility. All of that leads to products exceptional in their purity and integrity. We offer the industry’s first comprehensive herb traceability program, meetyourherbs.com, which allows us to share complete transparency with our customers. We are proud to be a Certified B Corporation® Using Business as a Force for Good™. Our mission to nurture healthy connections with nature extends beyond our herbs through the Gaia Herbs Roots Initiative, which champions environmental and social sustainability on our farm, our community, and around the world. Learn more at gaiaherbs.com and join in the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.