SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ: AMZN)— Amazon Prime Video today announced that Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer, two of the most accomplished and well respected sports journalists in the industry, will provide commentary and analysis for its live streaming coverage of 11 Thursday Night Football games on Prime Video beginning September 27 when the Los Angeles Rams host the Minnesota Vikings.
Amazon is once again producing multiple audio options to enable customers around the world to customize their viewing experience. Prime Video customers can choose between the Fox broadcast with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, and three separate Prime Video exclusive audio streams: Andrea Kremer and Hannah Storm; Spanish-language announcers; and a U.K. English language broadcast team. To access these additional audio options, Prime members simply select their desired audio track from the Prime Video player menu.
“NFL fans will hear history made this season - bringing two female announcers together to call an entire NFL game has never been done before,” said Greg Hart, Vice President of Prime Video. “Our customers around the world love to stream football - we are thrilled to have Andrea and Hannah bring their extensive knowledge of the game to fans on Prime Video.”
Andrea Kremer (@Andrea_Kremer) was recently honored by the Pro Football Hall of Fame as the recipient of the prestigious Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award, which recognizes "long-time exceptional contributions to radio and television in professional football." A multiple Emmy Award winner, Kremer currently serves as the Chief Correspondent for the NFL Network and is a correspondent for HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel. She is also a co-host for CBS Sports Network’s WE NEED TO TALK. Earlier in her career, Kremer was the sideline and feature reporter for “Sunday Night Football” on NBC. She has worked more than 25 Super Bowls. In 2011, she was named one of the 10 greatest female sportscasters of all time.
“Teaming up with Hannah and Amazon for this is truly special,” said Kremer. “Hannah is a brilliant journalist and she has been a friend for many years. With decades of experience as storytellers, we will be bringing a different voice and viewpoint to covering the game of football.”
Hannah Storm (@HannahStormESPN) is a pioneer in the field of sports broadcasting. Storm, who was named one of AdWeek’s “30 Most Powerful Women in Sports,” currently serves as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor, including a new 90-minute Monday Night Football edition, hosts marquee events and conducts in-depth interviews with the most prominent figures in the sports world. Over the course of her career, Storm handled premier events at NBC Sports and CNN, where she was the first female host of CNN Sports Tonight, and served as a host of The Early Show on CBS. In 2008 Storm created Brainstormin’ Productions and has produced, executive produced and directed major projects for ESPN, espnW, SEC Network and EPIX, and has received multiple Gracie Awards® and New York Festivals TV & Film Awards.
“I can’t imagine embarking upon this new role with anyone better than Andrea,” said Storm. “A lifelong friend with Pro Football Hall of Fame credentials, she is the perfect partner. Together we’re looking forward to offering a new option for Prime members on Thursday nights and I'm excited to get to work!”
Prime members will be able to stream all 11 games via the Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices, and online at amazon.com/video/tnf. All 11 games will also be available on NFL Network.
Thursday Night Football on Prime Video 2018 Schedule
Week 4: Thursday, September 27
Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams
Week 5: Thursday, October 4
Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots
Week 6: Thursday, October 11
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
Week 7: Thursday, October 18
Denver Broncos at Arizona Cardinals
Week 8: Thursday, October 25
Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
Week 9: Thursday, November 1
Oakland Raiders at San Francisco 49ers
Week 10: Thursday, November 8
Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 11: Thursday, November 15
Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Week 13: Thursday, November 29
New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys
Week 14: Thursday, December 6
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Week 15: Thursday, December 13
Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers an unmatched collection of digital videos—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including our award-winning Prime Originals such as The Grand Tour, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Sneaky Pete, Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, live sports and licensed and self-published content available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
- Watch more with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 150+ channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CBS All Access, Cinemax, and more—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and entire seasons of current TV shows, available for all Amazon customers to rent or buy.
- Instant access: Watch where and when you want with the Prime Video app on your smart TV, mobile device, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Apple TV, or from the web. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
To sign-up for Prime Video or to find out more visit: amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.