SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sense, the market leader in AI-driven talent engagement solutions for recruiting, today announced the release of Sense Talent Relationship Management (TRM), a central hub within the Sense platform, for recruiters to build, manage and improve relationships with potential job candidates.
For corporate recruiters that need to meet high volume hiring demand while reducing both time-to-hire and cost-to-hire, Sense TRM is the most engaging talent solution using AI-powered recruitment automation and currently the only solution on the market that automates the entire candidate funnel and drastically cuts down on time to hire. Sense TRM is exclusively designed for recruiters giving them the ability to see all candidate details, utilize candidate scoring, and send personalized inbound and outbound messages.
Sense TRM Product Features and Recruiter Benefits:
Recruiters can now manage inbound and outbound talent engagement tasks on one platform and talent teams can personalize the experience they want:
- Candidate information collected via Inbound Sense Chatbot is funneled into Sense TRM while recruiters can use this existing pool of candidates within the hub to fill open positions.
- Recruiters can reach out to candidates by adding candidates to campaigns that the recruitment marketer or sourcer will create.
- Recruiters can use manually, or automatically trigger campaigns sent via Sense TRM.
- Sense TRM can seek feedback from interviewers, collect more documents from candidates, and communicate all the data back into the company’s ATS for a more complete view of the candidate.
- Talent teams have multiple avenues to reach candidates and re-engage their database (text, email, chatbot).
- Analytics within Sense TRM allows VP/Director of TA to analyze which sourcing channels and campaigns are producing the best results.
“Recent reports uncovered an average of 61% of a recruiter’s time goes into reviewing candidate profiles, but while recruiters are wasting critical time looking at profiles, 38% of candidates' profiles are still overlooked!” explained Anil Dharni, Sense CEO and Co-Founder. “We designed Sense TRM as a comprehensive tool for recruiters where they can see candidate information and add candidates to campaigns while also solving for speed so recruiters can hire faster - while making the candidate’s experience the most engaging,” he added.
Sense TRM demos will be available during the duration of the HR Technology Conference 2022 at the Sense team booth #2332.
Sense delivers a leading AI-powered talent engagement platform that helps recruiting and talent teams personalize their interactions with talent at every stage of the recruiting process. More than 700 organizations including Amazon, Dell, Kelly Services, Kindred Healthcare, and Sears rely on Sense to accelerate hiring, strengthen their employment brand and exceed recruiting targets - all while delivering a personalized candidate experience. For more information, visit www.sensehq.com.