DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Bionics Market (2022-2027) by Product, Technology, Fixation, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US Bionics Market is estimated to be USD 3.48 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 5.64 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.12%.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Sonova, Demant A/S, Cochlear Ltd, MED-EL Medical Electronics, Touch bionics (Ossur Corporate), Ekso Bionics, ReWalk Robotics, Scheck & Siress, Open Bionics, Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific, Syncardia, Edward Lifesciences Corp, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories.
Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the US Bionics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company.
The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the US Bionics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the US Bionics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Demant A/S
- Cochlear Ltd
- MED-EL Medical Electronics
- Touch bionics (Ossur Corporate)
- Ekso Bionics
- ReWalk Robotics
- Scheck & Siress
- Open Bionics
- Boston Scientific
- Edward Lifesciences Corp
- Advanced Bionics AG
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd
- Baxter International Inc
- Cochlear Ltd
- Cyberonics Inc
- Roche Holding Ag
- Livanova plc
- Orthofix Holdings Inc
- Retina Implant AG
- Syncardia Systems
- William Demant Holding A/S
- BionX Medical Technologies Inc
- LifeNet Health Inc
- Baxter International Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Disposable Income and well-developed Reimbursement
4.1.2 Escalating Incidences of Disabilities and Organ Failure
4.2.1 Technical Complication in Device and its Consequences
4.3.1 Technological Advancements in Bionic Devices
4.3.2 Usage of Bionics Device in Defense Sector
4.4.1 High Cost Associated with Bionic Device
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 US Bionics Market, By Product
6.2 Neural/Brain Bionics
6.2.1 Deep Brain Stimulators (DBS)
6.2.2 Spinal Cord Stimulators (SCS)
6.3 Cochlear Implants
6.4 Heart Implants
6.5 Orthopedic Bionics
6.5.1 Bionic Hand
6.5.2 Bionic Leg & Socket
7 US Bionics Market, By Technology
8 US Bionics Market, By Fixation
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5585734/us-bionics-market-2022-2027-by-product?utm_source=BW&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_code=wrc7ts&utm_campaign=1746854+-+United+States+Bionics+Market+Analysis+Report+2022-2027+-+Lucrative+Opportunities+in+the+Usage+of+Bionic+Devices+in+Defense&utm_exec=chdo54prd