DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Logistics Automation Market Research Report by Component (Transportation Management and Warehouse & Storage Management), Verticals, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Logistics Automation Market size was estimated at USD 54.57 billion in 2021, USD 59.91 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 9.95% to reach USD 96.47 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Logistics Automation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the market was studied across Transportation Management and Warehouse & Storage Management. The Transportation Management is further studied across Services and Software. The Warehouse & Storage Management is further studied across Hardware, Services, and Software.
- Based on Verticals, the market was studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Oil, Gas, & Energy, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, and Retail & E-Commerce.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Logistics Automation Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
- Growing E-Commerce Industry
- Need to Ensure Workforce Safety and Reduce Laborious Work
- Limited Technically Skilled Workforce
- Loosely Defined Governance Standards
- Emergence of Internet of Things (Iot) and Advancements in Robotics
- Introduction of Self-Driving and Drones in Logistics
- Growing Demand for Logistics Automation Across Industries
- Requirement of High Capital Investment
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Logistics Automation Market, by Component
7. Logistics Automation Market, by Verticals
8. Americas Logistics Automation Market
9. Asia-Pacific Logistics Automation Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Logistics Automation Market
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
- Astrata Europe BV
- Beumer Group
- Comp-Win Sp. z o.o.
- CON-LINQ ApS
- Daifuku Co. Limited
- Falcon Autotech
- FRAMOS GmBH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Inspirage, LLC
- Jungheinrich AG
- Kardex group
- Knapp AG
- KUKA AG
- Logility by American Software, Inc.
- Mecalux, S.A.
- Murata Machinery Ltd
- SI Systems, LLC
- System Logistics SPA
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH
- Toshiba Corporation
- Transsmart B.V.
- ULMA Handling Systems
- Vanderlande Industries BV
- Viastore Systems GmbH
- WiseTech Global Limited
- Witron Logistik
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zemaky