DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Waterproofing Membrane Market: Analysis By Product, By Application, By Raw Material, By Usage, By Region Size and Trends with Impact of COVID-19 and Forecast up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global waterproofing membrane market in 2021 was valued at US$29.25 billion. The market is projected to augment to US$40.08 billion by 2026.
A waterproofing membrane is a thin layer of waterproofing layer that is placed on the surface. It is a continuous layer that does not allow water to pass through it.
The waterproofing membranes prevent a range of construction industry challenges such as deterioration of electrical fittings, softening & crumbling of plasters, and corrosion of metals.
Waterproofing membranes when applied on walls prevents water penetration and subsequent infrastructural damage thereby protecting walls and floors in basements, balconies, terraces, and even swimming pool against water and humidity. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period of 2022-2026
The report includes:
- An in-depth analysis of the global waterproofing membrane market by value, by product, by application, by raw material, by usage, by region, etc.
The regional analysis of the waterproofing membrane market, including the following regions
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and the Rest of the Asia Pacific)
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe)
- Rest of the World
- Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various segments across geographies.
- Provides an analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the global waterproofing membrane market.
- Assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall waterproofing membrane market has also been forecasted for the period 2022-2026, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers, and the current and future trends.
- Evaluation of the potential role of waterproofing membrane services to improve the market status.
- Identification of new technological developments, R&D activities, and product launches occuring in the waterproofing membrane market.
- In-depth profiling of the key players, including the assessment of the business overview, market strategies, regional and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 and Way Forward:
The waterproofing membrane market growth was negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, as lockdowns, social distancing measures, and trade sanctions have triggered massive disruptions to global supply chain networks.
A major challenge that the waterproofing membrane market faced during the initial period of the COVID-19 outbreak was the low availability of the workforce and rising labor costs.
After a period of contraction in demand, waterproofing membrane demand would be supported by an increase in housing starts and the efforts of building owners to repair or replace the nation's large stock of structures with older or worn structures, thus resulting in a positive growth outlook. Also, virtual communications with homeowners have been growing in popularity, as have touch-free orders, pickups, and deliveries.
- Growing Construction Industry
- Rapid Urbanization
- Increasing Disposable Income
- Supportive Government Initiatives
- Wide Variety Of Application
- Rising Demand for Residential Spaces
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
- Potential Health and Environmental Issues
- Increasing Housing Age
- Growing Demand For Green Roofing & Green Building
- Sika AG
- Dow Inc. (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- BASF SE
- Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (Johns Manville)
- RPM International Inc. (Tremco Incorporated)
- GCP Applied Technologies, Inc.
- Soprema Group
- Forsoc, Inc.
- Standard Industries (BMI Group)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ou1rf2