DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market - Analysis By Type, Application, End-User, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2028)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research report has analysed and segmented the SOFC Market by Value (USD Million). The report has also further analysed the SOFC Market By Type (Planar, Tabular), By Application (Portable, Transport, Stationary), By End User (Residential, Data canters, Military & Defence, Transportation, Communication & Industrial), By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa), By Country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Korea) for the historical period of 2015-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.
- Bloom Energy Corporation
- Miura Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Kyocera Corporation
- FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Aisin Corporation
- Ceres Power Holdings plc
- WATT Fuel Cell Corporation
- SOLIDPower s.p.a.
More affordable electricity, more resilient power, and cleaner energy are three things demanded by businesses and communities in a post-climate-change environment where the concerns of growing carbon emissions, extreme weather events, and a fragile system are more serious than ever. Consequently, industry sectors across countries such as China, Germany, Japan and the United States are increasingly installing the SOFC units to address the growing cognizance pertaining to controlling the GHG emissions and utilizing the state-of-the-art technology offered by different SOFC companies.
The rising demand for clean energy over concerns of the environmental impact of energy generation from conventional sources such as coal and natural gas is expected to help grow the planar solid oxide fuel cell market across the globe.
Data canters need continuous and reliable power. A comprehensive backup power plan that includes fuel cells and other power sources is capable of providing the 99.99% availability needed by the data centers. This has encouraged companies to consider Solid oxide fuel cells at data canters. Also, Stationary fuel cells have found application in various sectors for primary as well as back-up power generation, and are generally based on combined heat and power (CHP) technology for both, heated water and air. That's why the demand of stationary SOFC is growing at a fast pace.
Scope of the Report:
- The report analyses the SOFC Market By value (USD Million)
- The report analyses the SOFC Market By Type (Planar, Tabular)
- The report analyses the SOFC Market By Application (Portable, Transport, Stationary)
- The report analyses the SOFC Market By End User (Residential, Data canters, Military & Defence, Transportation, Communication & Industrial)
- The Global SOFC Market has been analysed by Countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Korea)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Type, by Application, by End User.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and key insights. The companies analysed in the report include - Mitsubishi Power, Ltd., Bloom Energy Corporation, Miura Co., Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, FuelCell Energy, Inc., Cummins, Aisin Corporation, Ceres Power Holdings plc, WATT Fuel Cell Corporation, Convion, Elcogen, SOLIDPower s.p.a.
- The report presents the analysis of SOFC Market for the historical period of 2015-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2028.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global SOFC Market: Product Overview
4. Global SOFC Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2028
4.2 Global SOFC Market: Growth & Forecast
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on SOFC Market
5. Global SOFC Market By Type
6. Global SOFC Market By Application
7. Global SOFC Market By End User
8. Global SOFC Market: Regional Analysis
9. Americas SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
10. Europe SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
11. Asia Pacific SOFC Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
12. Middle East and Africa SOFC Market Analysis
13. Global SOFC Market Dynamics
13.1 Global SOFC Market Drivers
13.2 Global SOFC Market Restraints
13.3 Global SOFC Market Trends
14. Market Attractiveness
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Share of Leading Global Companies
15.2 Porter Five Force Analysis- Global SOFC Market
16. Global SOFC Market: Recent Developments, Merger & Acquisitions
17. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ufj76d