DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Research Report by Indication, by Animal Type, by Distribution Channel, by State - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market size was estimated at USD 2,174.32 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,502.21 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.95% to reach USD 4,794.07 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Indication
6.2. Behavioral Disorders
6.3. Dermatologic Diseases
6.4. Infectious Diseases
6.5. Orthopedic Diseases
7. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Animal Type
8. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Retail Pharmacies
8.3. Veterinary Clinics
8.4. Veterinary Hospitals
9. California Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
10. Florida Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
11. Illinois Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
12. New York Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
13. Ohio Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
14. Pennsylvania Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
15. Texas Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
16.1.2. Business Strategy
16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
16.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
16.4. Competitive Scenario
16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
16.4.4. Investment & Funding
16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
17.1. Ashish Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
17.2. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
17.3. Ceva Sante Animale
17.4. Chanelle Pharma
17.5. Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc
17.6. Eco Animal Health Group plc
17.7. Elanco Animal Health Incorporated
17.8. Endovac Animal Health
17.10. Indian Immunologicals Ltd.
17.12. Kyoritsu Seiyaku
17.13. Lutim Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
17.14. Merck & Co. Inc.
17.15. Norbrook Holdings Limited
17.16. Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology Co. Ltd.
17.17. Vetoquinol S.A.
17.19. Zoetis Inc.
17.20. Zydus Animal Health and Investments Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7yzri7