JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sourcing Industry Group (SIG), the membership organization that provides thought leadership, networking and training opportunities to executives in sourcing, procurement, outsourcing and third-party risk, invites organizations across the world to submit entries for the 2022 Future of Sourcing Awards.
The awards program is open to all SIG members and non-member sourcing and procurement organizations who are at the forefront of the industry and driving transformation in categories that are critical to the sourcing sector. Nominations are judged and selected by a prestigious panel in both team and individual categories. The deadline for entries is May 20, 2022, and winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 in Rancho Mirage, CA at the SIG Global Executive Summit.
“The Future of Sourcing Awards are a celebration of the most innovative projects and ideas that are helping sourcing and procurement teams to overcome some of the most pressing pandemic-era challenges the industry has had to face,” said Dawn Tiura, president and CEO of SIG. “From supply chain continuity risks, to rising inflation, to sustainable procurement and more, we are recognizing some of the brightest minds and the best insights that are shaping the future of the industry.”
2022 Individual Awards Categories
- Sourcing Star Award: Recognizes a seasoned veteran whose thought leadership and innovative work in the sourcing field have made a transformative difference over the course of their career.
- Rising Star Award: Recognizes an individual newer to the industry whose thought leadership and expertise have shown promise that is likely to have a lasting impact on the industry.
2022 Team Awards Categories
- Innovations in Sustainability: Recognizes the integration of social, ethical and environmental performance factors into the process of selecting products, services or suppliers.
- Innovations in Talent Management: Recognizes the anticipation of required human capital for an organization and the planning to meet those needs.
- Innovations in Sourcing: Recognizes the practices involved with finding, evaluating and engaging suppliers of goods and services.
- Innovations in Outsourcing: Recognizes a transferring of a process or function to an external provider.
- Innovations in Third Party Management: Recognizes the process whereby companies monitor and manage interactions with all external parties with which it has a relationship.
- Innovations in Supplier Performance: Recognizes a system for monitoring, managing, controlling and influencing a supplier's ability to meet business needs and goals.
- Innovations in Digitization: Recognizes the process of converting information into a digital format, in which the information is organized into bits.
- Innovations in Governance/Compliance: Recognizes governance and compliance projects focused on being in alignment with guidelines, regulations, and/or legislation.
For more information on how to apply to the 2022 Future of Sourcing Awards program, visit www.futureofsourcingawards.com/how-enter.
Sourcing Industry Group (SIG) is a membership organization that provides thought leadership and networking opportunities to executives in sourcing, procurement, and outsourcing from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies and the advisors who serve them. SIG is widely known as a forum for sharing “next” practices and thought leadership through live networking events, virtual forums and a comprehensive online SIG resource center (SRC), which was developed by and for professionals in sourcing and outsourcing. The organization is unique in that it blends practitioners, service providers and advisory firms in a non-commercial environment. SIG is the parent organization for SIG University, a one-of-a-kind certification and training program for professionals and executives seeking deep expertise in sourcing and governance for themselves or their teams. SIG’s digital flagship publication, Future of Sourcing, provides unrivaled digital content for the opinion-formers and decision-makers at the heart of the outsourcing space. Learn more at www.sig.org.
About Future of Sourcing
Future of Sourcing is a digital publication that produces the latest content for the opinion-formers and decision-makers at the heart of the global sourcing community. Future of Sourcing columnists and contributors are thought leaders in the global sourcing community and provide innovative, cutting-edge insight on challenges and opportunities in the industry today. Originally launched as Outsource Magazine in 2005, the digital publication has been rebranded to reflect the innovations in the industry and celebrate those who are leading the change.