DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heat Stress Monitor Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Product Type, Offering Type, Life Form Type, Technology Type, Sensor Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Heat Stress Monitor Market is estimated to be USD 14.2 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.18 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.20%.
The key factor driving the Global Heat Stress Monitor Market is the growing adoption of heat stress monitors by various industries such as the military, manufacturing, mining, and athletics. The increasing workplace and employee safety awareness and rules and regulations related to environmental and safety for heat stress management are significant factors driving the market's growth. On the other hand, rigidity and strict compliance among industries in different countries will hamper the market's growth.
Apart from this, lack of training, awareness, and information related to the device environment in dealing with the heat stress monitoring conditions associated with lack of skilled employees are the challenges that may negatively affect the market shortly.
Furthermore, integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the heat stress monitoring process is technological advancement. The developing low-cost heat stress monitoring devices will create opportunities for the global heat stress monitor market to grow in the forecasted period effectively.
- The Global Heat Stress Monitor Market is segmented further based on Application Type, Product Type, Offering Type, Life Form Type, Technology Type, Sensor Type, and Geography.
- By Application Type, the market is classified into Mining and Oil & Gas, Manufacturing Plants, Military, Athletics and Sports, and Others.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Fix/Portable HSM and Handled HSM.
- By Offering Type, the market is classified into Hardware & Software and Services.
- By Life Form Type, the market is classified into Humans and Animals (Cattle).
- By Technology Type, the market is classified into Natural Wet Bulb and Without Wet Bulb.
- By Sensor Type, the market is classified into Dry Bulb, Natural Wet Bulb, Black Globe Temperature, Relative Humidity, and Air Flow Sensors.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Heat Stress Monitor Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Demand and Adoption by Various Industries
- Environmental and Safety Regulations for Heat Stress Management
- Increasing Workplace Safety Awareness
- Lack of Strict Compliance Across Industries
- Technological Integration in Heat Stress Monitoring
- Developing Low-Cost Heat Stress Monitors
- Lack of Training for Heat Stress Conditions
- Lack of Trained Professionals
- Accutron Instruments, Inc
- Air-Met Scientific Pty Ltd
- AMETEK, Inc
- Anaum International Electronics, LLC
- Besantek Corporation
- Envirocon Instrumentations
- Fujitsu Limited
- Gaugewear, Inc
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Industrial Scientific Corporation
- LSI Lastem s.r.l
- Misumi Corporation
- Narda Safety Test Solutions GmbH
- Numag Data Systems Pvt Ltd
- PCE Instruments UK Ltd
- REED Instruments, Inc
- Romteck Australia Pty Ltd
- Runrite Electronics
- Sato Keiryoki Mfg Co Ltd
- Scarlet Tech
- Sensidyne, LP
- Sper Scientific Ltd
- Svan Analytics Instruments, Pvt Ltd
- Swan Environmental Private Limited
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- TES Electronical Electronic Corp
- TSI, Inc
- Worthington Industries, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9wdui