ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley today announced top accolades from StockBrokers.com’s 2022 Online Broker Review. E*TRADE took the #1 spot for Best Mobile Trading Apps, Web Trading Platform, Trader App, and Ease of Use. E*TRADE received the following Best in Class distinctions:
- Overall: Best in Class 12 years running
- Options Trading: Best in Class 12 years running1
- Mobile Trading: Best in Class 10 years running
- Beginners: Best in Class five years running
- Active Trading: Best in Class three years running
- IRAs: Best in Class three years running
- Futures Trading: Best in Class three years running
- Offering of Investments: Best in Class two years running
- Customer Service
- Ease of Use
“E*TRADE stands out year after year in our industry review, particularly for its platforms — Power E*TRADE is right out there at the cutting edge among trader tools,” said Blain Reinkensmeyer, head of research at StockBrokers.com. “Overall, E*TRADE has proven itself to be a powerful instrument for investors of every stripe.”
The 2022 Online Broker Review assessed 15 online brokers on 205 different variables for a total of 3,075 data points. E*TRADE earned 5.0 out of 5.0 overall stars.
“Amid an extraordinary two years of unprecedented retail engagement, we continue to keep the foot on the gas when it comes to enhancing our platforms,” said Chris Larkin, Managing Director of Trading at E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley. “While we’ve streamlined the user experience, and doubled down on education throughout the platform, we’ve also added cutting edge active trader tools to provide a customized experience for all investors and traders. And now clients are starting to realize the benefits of the additional firepower Morgan Stanley brings to the table. We’ve introduced more IPOs, Morgan Stanley research is available free for all clients, we’ve built out our thematic investing pages and editorial content with Morgan Stanley insights, and we’re only just beginning to scratch the surface.”
Some notable enhancements from the last year include:
- The addition of Morgan Stanley equity research to the E*TRADE arsenal, available to all clients for free. The Thematic Investing pages are also enhanced with Morgan Stanley articles, podcasts, and videos.
- On Power E*TRADE, the new Trend Watch widget—a social sentiment mining tool—delivers actionable and unique consumer insights for investors and traders. This content is curated exclusively for clients. Traders can leverage consumer insights based on Twitter chatter to inform trade ideas.
- With the new Earnings Analyzer tool, traders can visualize, strategize, and execute options trades quickly powered by data provided by Cboe LiveVol® in both Power E*TRADE and the app.
- The new LiveAction custom scanner tool allows traders to create their own custom scans on Power E*TRADE for either options or equities from a menu of over 120+ criteria ranging from unusual activity, volatility, and more.
- The redesigned Allocation & Risk page gives investors a powerful and easy-to-understand snapshot of overall risks to their portfolios—clients can stress test against extreme market downturns and receive a risk grade mapped against three investing profiles.
- E*TRADE’s new Sustainable Investing content hub allows investors to explore ways to align investments with their values and gain sustainable investing insights. E*TRADE also introduced a Socially Responsible mutual fund and ETF filter to its screeners.
- On E*TRADE Mobile, the updated menu delivers an intuitive interface allowing clients to quickly and easily access popular features and functionalities. And Android users now have access to the same sleek features with the redesigned E*TRADE Mobile app.
E*TRADE aims to enhance the financial independence of traders and investors through a powerful digital offering and professional guidance. To learn more about E*TRADE trading and investing platforms and tools, visit etrade.com.
For useful trading and investing insights from E*TRADE, follow the company on Twitter, @ETRADE.
1 OptionsHouse secured Best in Class Distinction for Options Trading seven years in a row before being acquired by E*TRADE.
In StockBrokers.com’s 2022 Online Broker Review of 15 firms across 205 different variables, E*TRADE was awarded the #1 Mobile Trading App, #1 Ease of Use, #1 Trader App, and #1 Web Trading Platform Awards. In addition, E*TRADE received 11 Best in Class distinctions: Mobile Trading, Options Trading, Beginners, IRAs, Futures Trading, Active Trading, Offering of Investments, Education, Customer Service, Ease of Use, and Overall. E*TRADE’s star ratings for all category rankings out of 5: Overall (5.0 stars), Commissions & Fees (4.5 stars), Offering of Investments (5.0 stars), Platforms & Tools (4.5 stars), Research (4.5 stars), Mobile Trading Apps (5.0 stars), Ease of Use (5.0 stars), Education (4.5 stars), and Customer Service (4.5 stars). Read the 2022 Online Broker Review.
StockBrokers.com, an industry-leading source for online brokers, is wholly owned by Reink Media Group. A Michigan-based company founded in 2009, Reink Media Group owns and operates multiple finance-based websites. The organization strives to provide pertinent resources, tools, and education for successful self-directed investing. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.reinkmedia.com. E*TRADE Securities LLC participates in an affiliate marketing program with StockBrokers.com.
About E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley and Important Notices
E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley provides financial services to retail customers. Securities products and services offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered by E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Commodity futures and options on futures products and services offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC, Member NFA. Banking products and services are offered by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association, Member FDIC. All separate but affiliated subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley. More information is available at www.etrade.com.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. For more information, please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before you begin trading options.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
Cboe® and LiveVol® are registered trademarks of Cboe Options Exchange (Cboe). © 2020 Cboe Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.
The information provided herein is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley, E*TRADE, and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley. ETFC-G
© 2022 E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley. All rights reserved.