SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating technical support and service management across the enterprise, unveils the 2022 SupportWorld Live conference program. SupportWorld Live will unite the industry to share best practices, network and celebrate successes. The event will take place May 15-20, 2022 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Register here.
“Support and service management professionals have made it through some high hurdles over the last couple of years,” said Tara Gibb, Senior Director of HDI. “We’ve created an outstanding conference program that will provide our professional attendees with the vital insights, best practices and case studies they need to succeed. And as with all HDI events, we will help the industry celebrate successes and create lifelong connections through fun and engaging networking opportunities. We can’t wait to unite the industry in May in Las Vegas.”
The Conference Program will offer workshops, training, keynote presentations, general sessions, panel discussions and case studies covering essential topics such as service excellence and the customer experience.
Conference Program tracks include:
- Leading World-Class Teams
- Maximizing People, Culture, and Performance
- Modernizing Service Management
- Optimizing the Support Organization
- Pursuing Service Excellence
- Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
Performance expert, Wayne Lee will deliver the keynote presentation “The Great Programmable Subconscious: Using Hypnosis to Set Your GPS for Success” on May 17. Lee will teach positive programming tools to optimize performance at work and at home. He’ll help attendees access and harness the power of the subconscious mind to overcome the negative habitual thought patterns that block productivity.
Randall Jaynes, Senior Artistic Director, Blue Man Group will deliver the keynote presentation “Expectation and the Predetermined Outcome: A View Through the Blue” on May 19. This interactive keynote will describe the approach to creativity as illustrated by the six Blue Man character archetypes. Attendees will leave the presentation with new approaches to addressing personal and professional challenges.
The case studies will provide attendees with valuable insight into service and support strategies being implemented in healthcare, financial services, technology and other industries. The organizations presenting the case studies include:
- ATB Financial: A Transformation Tale: How One Company Reinvented Its Support Culture
- Acuity, Inc: Optimizing Success: The Performance Office
- BlackLine: Lessons Learned from Building a Self-Service Content Architecture
- Boeing and Dell: Supplier Management: Partnering for Success
- DreamHost: Onboarding a Distributed Global Support Team: Same or Different?
- Georgia Institute of Technology: Incident, Problem, and Change, Oh My!: Our Yellow Brick Road of Process
- Greentube: Inspiration Through Aspiration: Engage High-Performing Teams and Rock Customer Communication
- Medicus IT: Just Push Play: Building Relationships with MSP Clients
- Norton Healthcare: The Journey to Bring on a New ITSM Solution
- Navy Federal Credit Union: Making Cents: How We Elevated the Service Desk at the World's Largest Credit Union
- Sententia, Inc: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: The Four Levels of Gamification in Training
- Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health: The Path to Maturity: Action and Transformation at Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
Click here to see the complete agenda.
To learn more about HDI’s SupportWorld Live or to register for the event, click here. Stay up to date on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bustamante at Natalie.Bustamante@informa.com.
Media interested in a media pass, email Meryl Franzman at email@example.com.
For more than thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.