DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power System State Estimators - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Power System State Estimators estimated at US$559.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$858.2 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% over the analysis period.
Power Control Centers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 6.9% CAGR to reach US$580.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Utility State Estimator segment is readjusted to a revised 8.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 35.2% share of the global Power System State Estimators market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $128.8 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $156.2 Million by 2026
The Power System State Estimators market in the U.S. is estimated at US$128.8 Million in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 22.13% share in the global market. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$156.2 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 9.5% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.4% and 6.5% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$173.2 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 30 Featured):
- ABB Group
- Alstom SA
- CYME International T&D Inc.
- DIgSILENT GmbH
- Energy Computer Systems (Spard)
- Epfl (Simsen)
- ETAP - Operation Technology, Inc.
- GDF Suez - Tractebel Engineering S.A.
- General Electric Company
- KEPCO Inc.
- NEPLAN AG
- Nexant, Inc.
- Open Systems International, Inc.
- Power Research & Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- PowerWorld Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Siemens Power Technologies International
- SKM Systems Analysis Inc.
- Tom (Pasha) (Power Apparatus & System Homological Analysis)
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession: 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- COVID-19 Impact, Market Reset & the New Normal: Beyond the Current Challenges, the Pandemic Will Fuel Energy Transition
- After Getting Hit the Hardest, the Clean Energy Segment Bound to Rebound
- Recommendations for the Power & Energy Sector in the Post-Pandemic Era
- State Estimator and State Estimation: An Introduction
- Power System State Estimators: Prelude
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Regional Analysis
- Competitive Scenario
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Distribution State Estimators: Taking Power Network Modeling to Next Level
- Dynamic Power State Estimators for Large-Scale Power Systems
- D-P2N2 Approach for State Estimation of Large-Scale Distribution Grids
- New Estimator Deals with Power System Uncertainties Brought by Renewable Integration
- MSE-based State Estimators for DERs
- Conditional GAN for Power System State Estimation
- State Estimation Remains Integral to Next-Generation Power Systems
- New Approach to Mitigate Impact of System Frequency Variability on State Estimation
- Power Grid Modernization Implies Upgrades in Policy Regimes & Infrastructure
- Growing Need to Increase Power T&D Efficiency Bodes Well
- Relevance in Renewable Energy Based Power Projects
- Growing Investments in Energy Infrastructure Elevates Demand
- Electricity Demand Patterns
- Rapid Urbanization: A Mega Growth Driver for Power System State Estimators
- Rising Investments in Smart Grids Bodes Well
- Distributed Generation Offers Opportunities
- New Boundary Defense Mechanism to Prevent Cyberattacks on Power System State Estimation
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6go4ep