STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Equipped with JBL’s Original Pro Sound and built-in LED lights, the popular JBL Pulse series expands its portable speaker portfolio with the JBL Pulse 5. Newly designed, the JBL Pulse 5 delivers a true 360° immersive sound experience and electrifying ambient lightshow under an upgraded sleek surface. The vibrant lights in perfect sync with music adds a new, mesmerizing dimension to any listening experience.
Compared to its Pulse series predecessors, the JBL Pulse 5 is engineered with a larger passive radiator and acoustic volume for deeper bass, as well as a woofer focused on delivering mid-low frequency sound and an added tweeter for authentic and purer sound – perfect for any gathering.
The JBL Pulse 5 delivers 12-hours of playtime on a single charge, while the IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating ensures the speaker can handle almost any environment including beach and pool time, and its sturdy rope strap makes it more portable than ever. Through the JBL PartyBoost feature, music lovers can wirelessly connect up to an infinite amount of other JBL PartyBoost-enabled speakers including other compatible JBL Pulses to create an even brighter lightshow and bolder sound. Partygoers can choose colors and effects to suit any vibe through the JBL Portable app whether music is on or off.
“The 360° immersive sound from the newly designed Pulse 5 brings music to the next level with its powerful audio for music lovers wanting to express their individuality through a customizable lightshow,” said Dave Rogers, President, HARMAN Lifestyle Audio. “We’re excited to add this one to the portfolio as the JBL Pulse speaker series is a customer favorite and one of JBL’s best-selling products.”
JBL Pulse 5 Features
- JBL Original Pro Sound: Enjoy pure, bold JBL Original Pro Sound in all directions
- Vibrant 360 LED light show: Visualize music with a variety of light show themes and customizations
- JBL portable app: Easily control your light show colors through the JBL Portable app
- Wireless Bluetooth® streaming V5.3: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying JBL Original Pro sound
- 12 hours of playtime: Party all day or all night. Listen on the Pulse 5 for up to 12 hours on a single charge with USB-C charging
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof: No worrying about spills, rain or even a tumble in the water
- JBL PartyBoost: Pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to pump up the party
The JBL Pulse 5 will be available in the summer for $249.95.
Follow HARMAN online
- Find more news at the HARMAN Newsroom
- Like HARMAN on Facebook
- Connect with Harman on LinkedIn
- Check out our YouTube Channel
- Follow HARMAN on Twitter @harman
- Follow Twitter Hashtag #Harman
JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With 75 years of unmatched professional credentials and industry leading innovation, JBL has expertly blended a bold vision of the future with the passion and talent of engineers and designers around the globe. JBL’s Signature Professional Sound is the leading technology that powers major pop culture events, and the brand has partnered with the world’s top talent across music, sports and esports.
HARMAN International (harman.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co, LTD., designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.