DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market (2021-2027) by Technology, Application, End-User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19, Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market is estimated to be USD 3.17 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.38 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.26%.
Key factors, such as technological advancements, the rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology, the rising applications in the life science industry, increasing focus on nanotechnology and developing government support will help in boosting the growth of the market. Corporate funding for microscopy and increasing focus on nanotechnology are the opportunities of super resolution microscope market.
Reduction in the production and stock due to the covid-19 pandemic is a major challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market is segmented further based on Technology, Application, End-User, and Geography.
By Technology, the market is classified as Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy, Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM), Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM), Fluorescence Photoactivation Localization Microscopy (FPALM), and Photoactivated Localization Microscopy (PALM). Amongst them, the Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
By Application, the market is classified as Nanotechnology, Life Science, Material Science, and Semi-conductors. Amongst them, the Life Science segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By End-User, the market is classified as Academic Institutions, Industries and Others. Amongst them, the Academic Institutions segment holds the highest market share.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
1. JEOL Ltd. announces the release of a new cold field emission cryo-electron microscope (cryo-EM), the CRYO ARMT 300 II (JEM-3300), to be released in January 2021. This new cryo-EM has been developed based on the concept of "Quick and easy to operate and get high-contrast and high-resolution images". - 22nd January 2021
2. JEOL Ltd. has acquired Integrated Dynamic Electron Solutions, Inc. an entrepreneurial venture specialized in technologies related to transmission electron microscopy. - 17th January 2020
3. Nikon Instruments Inc., innovator of advanced microscope systems has announced the release of the ECLIPSE Ei educational microscope, designed for intuitive operation and an improved learning experience. - 17th November 2020
- JEOL Ltd.
- Olympus Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- Leica Microsystems
- Applied Precision (GE Healthcare)
- Hitachi High Tech Corporation
- GE LifeSciences
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- FEI Company
- Active Motif
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Technological advancements
22.214.171.124 Developing government support
126.96.36.199 The rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology
188.8.131.52 The rising applications in the life science industry
184.108.40.206 Increasing focus on nanotechnology
220.127.116.11 High Costs of Advanced Microscopes
18.104.22.168 Corporate funding for microscopy
22.214.171.124 Increasing focus on nanotechnology
126.96.36.199 Reduction in the production and stock due to covid-19 pandemic
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Technology
6.2 Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy
6.3 Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM)
6.4 Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM)
6.5 Fluorescence Photoactivation Localization Microscopy (FPALM)
6.6 Photoactivated Localization Microscopy (PALM)
7 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Application
7.3 Life Science
7.4 Material Science
8 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By End-User
8.2 Academic Institutions
9 Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3xvso