DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global veterinary reference laboratory market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global veterinary reference laboratory market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Regular testing aids in animal health protection and prevents the spread of serious zoonotic diseases. They also provide technical and scientific assistance using immunodiagnostics, hematology and molecular diagnostics and are widely used for clinical pathology, bacteriology, toxicology, virology and pregnancy testing.
The increasing prevalence of zoonotic and transboundary animal diseases (TADs) across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, significant rise in pet ownership and increasing preference for companion animals is also driving the market growth.
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to spread across the globe, there has been a significant increase in the demand for PCR testing in veterinary reference laboratories to analyze the effect of the virus and other pathogens in animals. Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of innovative rapid tests and portable instruments for point-of-care (POC) testing, are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
The technologies aid in the timely diagnosis, identification and management of poison sources in animals. Other factors, including increasing animal healthcare expenditures of the consumers, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of veterinary sciences, are anticipated to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global veterinary reference laboratory market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global veterinary reference laboratory market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the animal type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global veterinary reference laboratory market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
- Neogen Corporation
- Phoenix Central Laboratory for Veterinarians Inc. (Zoetis Inc.)
- ProtaTek International Inc. (Pharmgate LLC)
- Royal GD
- Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
- VCA Inc. (Mars Incorporated)
- Virbac Animal Health India Private Limited.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Technology:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Lateral Flow Rapid Tests
- Molecular Diagnostics
Breakup by Application:
- Clinical Pathology
- Productivity Testing
Breakup by Animal Type:
- Livestock Animals
- Companion Animals
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9trqem