BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday hosting deals for 2021 have landed. Compare the top discounts on HostGator, WP Engine, and Namecheap web hosting plans. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Web Hosting Deals:
- Save up to $225 on WP Engine plans at WPEngine.com - check the latest deals on managed WordPress, eCommerce solutions & advanced solutions
- Save up to 65% on HostGator website hosting plans at HostGator.com - click the link for live prices of HostGator’s Hatchling, Baby & Business plans with unmetered bandwidth, free SSL & domain registration
- Save up to 73% on Bluehost web hosting plans at Bluehost.com - includes free domain registration, SSL certificate, webmail & easy WordPress installation
- Save up to 73% off on SiteGround annual web hosting plans at SiteGround.com
- Save on Liquid Web web hosting plans at LiquidWeb.com - Liquid Web provides fully managed cloud & web hosting
- Save on Cloudways web hosting plans at Cloudways.com - includes free migration, 24/7/365 support, team management & more
Best WordPress Hosting Deals:
- Save up to $225 off on WP Engine plans and get 3 months free at WPEngine.com - with the discount code wpe3free (applied when you click the link)
- Save up to 70% on SiteGround WordPress hosting at SiteGround.com - including free WordPress installation & migrator
- Save up to 71% on Bluehost’s managed WordPress hosting plans at Bluehost.com - choose from Bluehost’s Build, Grow & Scale managed WordPress hosting plans
- Save up to 57% on HostGator’s managed WordPress hosting plans at HostGator.com - get advanced security, simplified control panel, backups & free WordPress migration
- Save up to 80% on Hostinger managed WordPress hosting plans at Hostinger.com - choose from Single WordPress, WordPress Starter, Business WordPress & WordPress Pro plans
- Save up to 65% on Namecheap plans for web hosting at Namecheap.com - including deals for shared hosting, domain transfer, managed WordPress & more
Looking for more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Black Friday deals and Amazon’s Black Friday page to compare more live savings available now. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.