DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acrylic Fibers - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Acrylic Fibers estimated at US$5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 0.8% over the period 2020-2027.
Staple Acrylic Fibers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 0.9% CAGR and reach US$4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Filament Acrylic Fibers segment is readjusted to a revised 0.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 1.9% CAGR
The Acrylic Fibers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$973.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 1.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at -0.2% and 0.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured):
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS
- Dralon GmbH
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- A Prelude to Acrylic Fibers
- Global Acrylic Fibers Market to Grow at a Steady Rate
- Staple Acrylic Fibres Dominate the Global Acrylic Fibers Market Growth
- Growing Urbanization and the Rising Emphasis on Fashion Clothing Propels the Market for Acrylic Fibers
- Growing Demand for Blended Fabrics to Spur the Market for Acrylic Fibers
- Cotton-blended Yarns - Much in Demand
- Growing Demand from Apparel Industry for Acrylic Fibers Drives Market Opportunities
- Increasing Use of Acrylic Fibers in Household Furnishings Bodes Well for Market Expansion
- Manufacturers Continue to Maintain Steady Prices despite Decline in Acrylonitrile Costs
- Acrylic Fibers Face Competition from Low-cost Fibers including Polyester Fibers
- Declining Global Exports of Acrylic Fibers
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5kl3fy