DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cosmetic Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cosmetic packaging market reached a value of US$ 26 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2021-2026.
- Albea Cosmetics America Inc.
- Amcor PLC
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Cosmopak Corp.
- DS Smith PLC
- Gerresheimer AG
- Graham Packaging Company (Reynolds Group Holdings Limited)
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Libo Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
- Quadpack (Eudald Holdings SL)
- Sonoco Products Company
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Cosmetic products are usually available in different layers of packaging, including primary, secondary and tertiary. Primary packaging holds the content, while secondary packaging is used to group primary packages. They contain labels that carry necessary information about the products, such as the name and address of the distributor, ingredients, batch number, expiration dates, warnings, and instructions. The tertiary packaging is used to protect products from hazards, which they can be exposed to during transportation, bulk handling and warehouse storage. Also, cosmetic packaging is made using durable materials to preserve the products from radiation damage and mold growth.
Inflating disposable incomes, the rising influence of social media and increasing focus on physical appearances are escalating the demand for premium cosmetic products. This represents one of the key factors strengthening the cosmetic packaging market growth. The introduction of travel-sized packaging to provide enhanced convenience to consumers is also favoring the market growth. Apart from this, with the rising trend of sustainable fashion and natural cosmetics, several manufacturers are introducing push-up tubes and bamboo jars made with eco-friendly and recyclable materials. They are also adopting innovative strategies, such as developing tree-free paper with waste limestone from construction materials, to reduce the environmental impact of the packaging. With advancements in airless packaging and 3D-printing technology, several companies are even allowing individuals to customize products according to their needs. In addition to this, with growing concerns of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) transmission through packaging surfaces, these companies are focusing on packaging coatings that are antimicrobial and can be disinfected through ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global cosmetic packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cosmetic packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the cosmetic type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global cosmetic packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cosmetic Packaging Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Material Type
8 Market Breakup by Capacity
9 Market Breakup by Cosmetic Type
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yvjqib