SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating technical service and support across the enterprise, will reunite the support and service management industry at SupportWorld Live, taking place November 6-11, 2021, at the Omni Resort at Championsgate in Orlando. Register to attend SupportWorld Live here.
Joy Sobhani, Group Event Director, HDI said, “SupportWorld Live brings the industry’s most influential technical support and service management professionals looking to share and obtain the insights, tools and technologies to advance their strategies and operations. The industry has had to adapt to new world realities practically overnight. Many lessons have been learned. And this is the perfect time to come back together to celebrate IT service and support excellence.”
Highlights of SupportWorld Live
- The Conference Program offers 75+ sessions, roundtables and resources covering the latest industry topics and insights you seek on essential areas, including customer experience, knowledge management, metrics reporting, employee engagement, staffing on a budget and more.
The keynote speakers will heighten attendee’s awareness around organizational excellence, unflappable leadership and a healthy, productive culture. They include:
- Alex Banayan, Best Selling Author and Renowned Keynote Speaker will present “There’s Always A Way: How to Cultivate Resilient, Focused, And Energized Teams During Uncertain Times”
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley will present “Intentional Leadership: Currency, Change, & Creating A Powerful Presence”
- Sterling Hawkins, Internationally Recognized Thought Leader and Founder, #NoMatterWhat Movement will present “#NoMatterWhat — The 5 Systems to Achieve Breakthrough Results in Your Business & Life, Regardless Of Circumstances”
- Case study sessions will be presented from leading organizations including the National Veterinary Associates (NVA), Navy Federal Credit Union and UCLA Health IT. The case studies will offer valuable insight into service and support strategies being implemented in healthcare, higher education, financial services and other industries.
- Pre-event training courses are administered by thought leaders with practical, pragmatic experience with key industry methodologies and frameworks.
- The expo hall will host 30+ solutions providers showcasing the most innovative tech support products, services, frameworks and technologies.
Click here to see the complete agenda.
Support World Live is taking steps to ensure attendee, exhibitor and partner safety. Support World Live will adopt parent company Informa’s AllSecure Plan at the event. AllSecure is Informa’s approach to ensuring the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all exhibitors, attendees, speakers and press. SupportWorld Live requires that all who attend the show must provide proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID‑19 test result within 72 hours of arrival at the event. Masks are required in all indoor spaces of the Omni Resort at ChampionsGate. And SupportWorld Live continues to support robust cleaning practices and social distancing where possible. Learn more about Support World Live’s health and safety plan here.
To learn more about SupportWorld Live or to register for SupportWorld Live, click here. Stay up to date on Twitter or LinkedIn.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Susan Gillespie at Susan.Gillespie@informa.com.
Media interested in a media pass, email Meryl Franzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.