DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Photoinitiator Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global photoinitiator market to grow with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period from 2021-2027.
The report on the global photoinitiator market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The study on photoinitiator market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on photoinitiator market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global photoinitiator market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global photoinitiator market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for paints and coatings from the end-use industries
- Rapid growth construction and automotive sectors
- Higher cost associated with certain cationic photoinitiators
- Growing demand for photoinitiators from the food, and beverage packaging industry
The Global Photoinitiator Market by Type
- Free Radical
The Global Photoinitiator Market by Application
- Paints and Coating
- Electronic Devices
The companies covered in the report include
- IGM Resins BV
- Polynaisse Resources Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Arkema SA
- Changzhou Tronly New Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Rahn AG
- DIC Corporation
- TCI Europe NV
- Environ Speciality Chemicals Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1ulmz