DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Crypto Asset Management Market by Offering, Deployment Mode, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Crypto asset management is the process of managing the crypto assets to provide efficient service to the end user by assembling and maintaining distributed electronic ledger. In addition, it involves cryptocurrency funds and different types of crypto currencies, which include bitcoin, blockchain companies, and initial coin offerings. Furthermore, crypto asset management software enables investors to invest in different types of crypto currency and manage their profile accordingly. It also allows investors to eliminate the need for managing multiple accounts and wallets, by consolidating diverse holdings in one platform, while providing improved portfolio management tools.
Increase in investment and adoption of cryptocurrency and growth in digitalization in financial organization and large companies boost the growth of the global crypto asset management market. In addition, simplifying the process of purchasing cryptocurrency positively impacts the growth of the market. However, factors such limited awareness toward understanding cryptocurrency and lack of regulatory framework are expected to hamper the market growth. On the contrary, rise in adoption of cryptocurrency across several industries such as BFSI, healthcare, and IT is expected to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the market during the forecast period.
The global crypto asset management market is segmented on the basis of offering, application type, mobile operating system, end user, industry vertical, and region. By offering, the market is divided into custodian solution and wallet management. By deployment mode, it is categorized as on-premises and cloud. On the basis of application, it is classified into web based and mobile. By end user, the market is divided into individual and enterprise. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global crypto asset management market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to explain the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, & opportunities and their impact analysis on the global market is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2021 to 2030 is provided to determine the market potential.
- Increase in investment and adoption in cryptocurrency
- Rise in digitalization in financial organizations and large companies
- Simplifying the process of purchasing cryptocurrency
- Lack of skilled security professionals
- High implementation cost
- Untapped potential on emerging economies
- Crypto Finance AG
- Gemini Trust Company LLC
- ICONOMI Limited
- Paxos Trust Company LLC.
- Ledger SAS
- Xapo Holdings Limited.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dj8hg7