WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NWN Carousel, the leading integrated cloud communications service provider, today announced completing the integration of Carousel Industries four months after the acquisition announcement. The company is launching new and updated offerings that leverage its unique intellectual property and combined 60 years of experience servicing millions of users across 7,000 leading organizations across North America as cloud communications continues to grow as a top business priority for companies grappling with the future of hybrid and remote work.
According to Gartner, nearly one-third of workers are hybrid or remote, up 188 percent from 2019. The firm forecasts that more than half of the U.S. workforce will be remote next year. This puts organizations in the unenviable position of building communications systems and platforms to support employees working from everywhere with the same communications experience that they would have in a traditional office environment. When NWN Carousel’s customers were recently surveyed about new remote and hybrid ways of working, 89 percent of respondents reported no loss of productivity when working remotely by leveraging the company’s integrated offerings portfolio.
“When NWN acquired Carousel in May, we believed we were on the precipice of an enormous sea-change in the workplace and that it uniquely positioned us with the experience, solutions and infrastructure to address our clients’ biggest communication needs,” Jim Sullivan, CEO, NWN Carousel, said. “The pandemic put many organizations in a challenging situation: an overnight shift from traditional offices to cloud-connected, distributed work environments. Today, in only four months, we deliver on the promise of merging the two companies by offering the industry’s most complete mix of secure and effective cloud communications solutions to transform enterprises for the modern work-from-anywhere world.”
CCSPs emerge as a must have in the new workplace
Cloud communications service providers (CCSPs) offer cloud-based services that enhance and extend cloud frameworks that organizations rely on. This ultimately enables organizations to transform work and collaboration for employees and customers. Cloud spending, spurred by the pandemic, rose 37 percent to $29 billion - in just the first quarter of 2020.
Though organizations have changed their preferred communication methods over time, the surge in the use of CCSPs can be directly attributed to the numerous benefits they provide including:
- Operational Agility. CCSPs provide the ability to scale on demand with automated operations and optimized networks for real-time response and reporting.
- Improved experiences. CCSPs provide solutions that enable productive remote and hybrid work experiences while offering the support, networks, and devices that drive employee and customer satisfaction.
- Predictable Costs and ROI. CCSPs deliver lower cost of ownership; savings depend on both the level of managed services provided, and the complexity and size of the network - enabling easier maintenance with less service disruption.
NWN Carousel’s Integrated Offerings Portfolio Transforms the Employee and Customer Experience in Today’s Hybrid Work Environment
Today’s organizations need more than the right cloud and hardware solutions to support a hybrid work environment. They also need a way to measure the value of those tools and gain visibility across them — from the device to the application and the infrastructure itself.
NWN Carousel’s Experience Management Platform (EMP) gives the business full visibility and control over the work-from-anywhere environment. Offering advanced analytics, reporting, a customer success center, and proactive security features, the platform sits at the heart of NWN Carousel’s cloud communications offerings. It integrates NWN Carousel’s latest offerings portfolio including:
- Unified Communications - Ensures enterprise-grade collaboration and communication between employees, customers and partners with integrated tools and applications
- Contact Center - Simplifies customer service across channels with integrated administration and analytics that improve customer experiences
- Security - Protects communications across your architecture and ensures peace-of-mind and compliance with security best practices and regulations
- Intelligent Offices & Visual Collaboration – Next generation collaboration spaces and enhanced digital signage for improved conferencing capabilities and information distribution.
- Integrated Devices - Improves employee uptime and ensures competitive readiness with workforce device deployment, support and security
- Advanced Technology Solutions - Powers a global workforce with always-on connectivity
About NWN Carousel
NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise and public sector organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of users across North America's 7,000 leading organizations. Our integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact centers, networking, security, and analytics allows our customers to learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as a cloud service that’s simple to use and manage. To learn more about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com.