DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autonomous Floor Scrubber Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Autonomous Floor Scrubber Market Report
The global autonomous floor scrubber market is expected to reach 1476.26 million USD by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.35% during the forecast period 2021-2026
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the autonomous floor scrubber market during the forecast period:
- High labor costs in developed countries
- High demand for effectiveness and efficiency
- Stringent regulations to maintain cleanliness and employee safety
- Growing inclination towards automation
The global autonomous floor scrubber market suffered a downfall during the COVID-19 crisis as most economic activities were halted in 2020. But the pandemic has prompted the need for constant sanitization, industrial cleaning, and disinfecting to ensure a safe and hygienic environment. Manual cleaning poses several risks to the cleaning staff. Thus, autonomous floor scrubbers, which are self-driving cleaning robots, also called robotic floor scrubbers, are increasingly gaining momentum in the global market.
- Sustainability, green cleaning, and innovation in technologies are the key trends that will promote the market's growth.
- The requirement of high capital to enter the market is likely to restrict players from entering the industrial floor scrubber market.
- The manufacturing and warehouse & logistics segment are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the rise in automation and growing usage of the technically advanced product in the industries.
- The Latin American region will witness high growth due to rapid industrialization, significant penetration of travel and tourism activities, and increasing awareness of health and hygiene.
- For smaller companies in the commercial floor scrubber industry, partnership with other vendors in high-demand regions is a benefitting opportunity.
The study considers the present scenario of the autonomous floor scrubber market and its market dynamics for the period 2020-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
The US holds the highest share of 58.94% in the global autonomous floor scrubber industry due to its usage across many airports, retail outlets, shopping malls, and others. The growth also depends on the country's economic growth, where the US currently holds the second-highest position in the world. In Europe, the high share is attributed to the higher adoption of robotic cleaning equipment across several industries and the high labor cost. In APAC, market growth is driven by China, Australia, and Japan.
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Key Questions Answered:
1. How big is the autonomous floor scrubber market?
2. Who are the end-users in the autonomous floor scrubber market?
3. Which region has the highest share in the autonomous floor scrubber market?
4. What are the key opportunities in the market for an autonomous floor scrubber?
5. Who are the prominent vendors in the autonomous floor scrubber industry?
Opportunities & Trends
- Increasing Demand for Sustainable and Green Products
- Growing Inclination Toward Automation
- Adoption of Technologies (AI, Sensors, & GPS)
- High Labor Costs in Developed Countries
- High Demand for Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Stringent Regulations for Maintaining Cleanliness & Employee Safety
- Low-Cost Labor in Developing Countries
- Longer Replacement Cycles
- Lower Penetration in Underdeveloped Nations
- Hako Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Bharati Robotic Systems
- Gaussian Robotics
- Iclean Robotics Co.
- Murata Machinery Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v61i93