This report explores the ecommerce theme and what it means for consumer goods companies.
The global ecommerce market grew from $399 billion in 2010 to $2.2 trillion in 2020. Key to this growth has been the spread of the internet, with the number of users worldwide increasing from 847 million in 2010 to 4.5 billion in 2020.
- Kraft Heinz
- AB InBev
- Beyond Meat
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Ecommerce is quickly disrupting the consumer goods sector, and for many companies, online is the fastest-growing channel and the key driver for future growth.
- Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the uptake of ecommerce has been staggering. The publisher expects the ecommerce market to register an impressive year-on-year growth rate of 40% in 2020, accounting for 12.7% of the retail market.
Reasons to Buy
- To understand how ecommerce is impacting consumer goods companies and to learn from examples of leading companies in the ecommerce theme.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ecommerce value chain
- Customer interface
- Order management
- Transaction processing
- After-sales service management
- Data layer
- Consumer challenges
- The impact of ecommerce on consumer
- Case studies
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Ecommerce timeline
- Leading ecommerce adopters in consumer
- Leading ecommerce companies
- Specialist ecommerce vendors in consumer
- Further reading
- Thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jsf3vp