DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Chatbots Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The healthcare chatbots market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.17% during the period 2020-2026.
The healthcare industry is adopting chatbots to automate repetitive tasks and save costs and resources. The chatbot designing and the development processes based on the best practice will help the healthcare industry achieve the targeted goals and offer the full potential services. Several industries are exploring the bigger advantages that chatbots can provide to their businesses. In this context, AI-driven bots are widely popularized in different sectors. The high acceptance of Artificial intelligence-based bots that transform the customer experience by delivering more personalized services boosts the market growth.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the healthcare chatbots market during the forecast period:
- High Demand for Mobile Health Applications
- Favorable initiatives to boost the Acceptance of Chatbots for Healthcare Services
- Increasing Need for Virtual Assistance in Healthcare Industry
- Rising Demand For AI-Based Chatbots to Deliver Superior Customer Experience
The global healthcare chatbots market research report includes a detailed segmentation by end-users, mode of delivery, component, application, geography. Healthcare providers are the dominant users. Hospitals are the major revenue contributors among all healthcare providers. It is estimated that a nearly 50% reduction in the cost of treatment and 30-40% improvement in outcomes can be achieved through the AI-driven bots in the hospitals, according to Frost & Sullivan.
The growing trend of adopting cloud-based software is gaining high traction in the global healthcare chatbots market. Cloud-based technologies play a significant role in positioning healthcare in the digital landscape and are increasing the adoption of healthcare bots. The adoption rate of cloud-based technology is high compared to on-premise. Cloud-based solutions simplify the healthcare chatbot's development process and offer integration with multiple channels with flexibility in services and data storage capabilities.
The software services segment will dominate the global healthcare chatbots market by component. APAC, Europe, and North America are the top contributor in the software services market. The AI software-based bots have the potential not only to understand the patients' intent, no matter how the questions are phrased but also to have far more potential to deliver accurate answers.
Mediktor is the world's most advanced and accurate symptom checker for pre-diagnosis and decision-making support. It is an AI-based solution that users can easily interact with the chatbots describing their symptoms in the natural language. The chatbots in healthcare are developed with huge capabilities to offer services to the patients in appointment scheduling. Patients can also get medical guidance at the same time.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the healthcare chatbot market?
2. What is the growth rate of the healthcare chatbot market?
3. Who are the major players in the chatbots healthcare industry?
4. Which region is likely to lead the global Healthcare Chatbots Market?
5. What are the advancements in the healthcare chatbot industry?
Opportunities & Trends
- Demand for Ai-Based Chatbots to Deliver Superior Customer Experience
- Advancements in Chatbots Through NLP
- Increased Acceptance/Awareness of Chatbots Due to Covid-19
- Emergence of Social Media Oriented Chatbots
- High Demand for Mobile Health Apps
- Growing Internet Connectivity & Smartphone Penetration
- Favorable Initiatives to Boost Chatbots in Healthcare Services
- Rising Need for Virtual Assistance in Healthcare
- Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
- Lack of Awareness & Skilled Healthcare Professionals
- High Deployment Costs of Chatbots
- Ada Health
- Buoy Health
- Baidu Health
- PACT Care
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ariana Digital
- Creative Virtual
- Inbenta Technologies
- Makerobos Innovation Labs
- Next IT
- Napier Healthcare
- Virtual Spirits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ge7uzx