DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics - Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis, 2021" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This "Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics - Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis, 2021," report provides an understanding of the current competition, pipeline products, and changing market dynamics of the Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics market in the 7 major pharmaceutical markets. The report also gives a brief competitive analysis of both the current and emerging products, to help understand the competition in the market.
Why use Liquid Biopsy instead of Tissue Biopsy?
- Minimal invasiveness
- No pain
- No risk of complications
- More compatibility with Longitudinal monitoring
- Guardant Health
- Neo Genomics
- Resolution Bioscience
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine (LAM)
- Lucence Diagnostics
- Foundation Medicine Inc
- Sysmex Ionostics Inc
- Veridex LLC (Janssen Diagnostics)
- Pathway Genomics
- Exact Sciences
- Angle Plc
- GRAIL Inc.
- OncoCell MDx Inc
Liquid Biopsy: Competitive Assessment
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of both the current and emerging products, to help understand the competition in the market. It has been segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Analysis by Market Status
This report covers around approx. 20 major products segregated under marketed and emerging
- Analysis by Number of Industry Collaborations
This Liquid Biopsy for cancer diagnostics report provides a complete analysis of all the major collaborations done by the key players for the development of the liquid biopsy test devices
- Snapshot of some key collaborations in the liquid Biopsy Market
Guardant360 Cdx Assay (Guardant Health): 3 collaborations
ArcherMET (ArcherDx): 2 collaborations
Invisionfirst (Inviata): 1 collaboration
Products have been categorized under different indications under the Cancer therapeutics such as:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- All Solid Tumors
- Liver Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- NTRK fusion Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Many types of Cancer
- Analysis by Biomarker Type
Products have been classified according to the different biomarker types used in the detection of cancer through liquid Biopsy technique:
- CtDNA and cfDNA
- Exosomes in Urine
- Methylated ctDNA
- CTCs and ctDNA
Major Players in Liquid Biopsy Market
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for liquid biopsy products.
Liquid Biopsy Cancer Test: GRAIL Inc.
Grail is developing multi-cancer early detection liquid biopsy test or blood test which can detect up to 50 types of cancer and is committed to is committed to develop a deep understanding of cancer biology. GRAIL is poised to detect cancer early by combining high-intensity sequencing of unprecedented breadth and depth with the techniques of modern data science. GRAIL is creating vast datasets to develop evidence supporting their products.
Parsortix: Angle Plc
ANGLE's Parsortix system has the potential to deliver profound improvements in clinical and health economic outcomes in the treatment and diagnosis of various forms of cancer. Parsortix is different from many of its rivals as, rather than testing for fragments of dead cancer cells, it detects and captures circulating tumour cells (CTCs). CTCs provide the tell-tale signs of cancer and their capture can allow doctors to more accurately assess treatment options.
This method is seen as more reliable because other tests have shown that fragments of dead cancer cells are present in around a quarter of people over 65 who do not have cancer. CTCs, on the other hand, give a complete picture because they can only be found in people with cancer.
DNA methylation based liquid biopsy test: Exact Sciences
Exact's DNA methylation based liquid biopsy test detects 80% of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cases across all stages and 71% of early stage cases. It has shown better performance than the most commonly used marker for HCC, serum alpha-fetoprotein (AFP).
Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of liquid biopsy products ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
- In November 2020, Grail has announced a commercial partnership with the UK's National Health Service to make its early cancer liquid biopsy test available starting in 2021
- In June 22nd 2020, NuProbe and Weigao Group had announced a strategic collaboration to use NuProbe's proprietary blocker displacement amplification (BDA) technology to develop a liquid biopsy next-generation sequencing panel for non-small cell lung cancer for the Chinese market.
- The report covers Introduction of liquid biopsy for cancer diagnostics, including its applications, advantages, disadvantages and limitations, and technological considerations
- The report provides detailed product profiles for marketed products as well as pipeline products consisting of product description, regulatory milestones, research and development activities, along with product development activities
- The report gives a brief competitive analysis of both the current and emerging products, to help understand the competition in the market
- The report also reviews the driving and restraining factors for Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics market in 7 MM
- The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics market
Liquid Biopsy Report Insights
- Liquid Biopsy in Cancer Diagnostic Overview
- Regulatory Overview
- Competitive Assessment
- Key Driver and Barriers
- Key strategic developments
Liquid Biopsy Report Assessment
- Marketed Product profiles
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Industry Collaborations assessment
- Turnaround Time assessment
- Oncology Indication Assessment
- Biomarker Type Assessment
Key Questions Answered
- How many companies are developing Liquid Biopsy Diagnostic devices?
- How many Liquid Biopsy Diagnostic devices are developed by each company?
- How many emerging liquid biopsy devices are there?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the liquid Biopsy in Cancer diagnostics market?
- What are the other key developments and happenings going on for the liquid Biopsy in Cancer diagnostic market domain and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging diagnostic devices?
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9imh95