Global Green ammonia Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technology (Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE), Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM), Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)), By Application (Transportation Fuel, Power Generation and Energy Storage, Fertilizer, Other (Textile & Pharmaceuticals, Explosives, Refrigeration & Heat Transfer Application)), Forecast Period 2021-2027.
The global green ammonia market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The growing inclination towards the sustainable source of energy for power generation and transportation fuel is a key factor driving the growth of the global green ammonia market. However, the high cost of its plant setup is likely to hinder its market growth during the forecast period.
The global green ammonia market is segmented based on technology and application. Based on technology, the market is segmented into Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE), Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM), and Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE). SOECs have possible application in fuel production, carbon dioxide recycling, and chemicals synthesis. Therefore, SOE is expected to exhibit considerable growth during the forecast period. Based on application, the market is segmented into transportation fuel, power generation and energy storage, fertilizer, and others.
Geographically, the global green ammonia market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe is anticipated to have a significant market share in the global market. The growth of the region is being primarily driven by the presence of green hydrogen projects across the region. Asia-Pacific is estimated to have considerable growth in the global market during the forecast period. Presence of cohesive government initiatives is likely to drive the growth of the regional market.
The key players that are contributing significantly to the growth of the global green ammonia market include Haldor Topsoe A/S, Yara International ASA, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., and others. These companies are making continuous investments in R&D to make progress in producing technologically advanced green ammonia. Mergers & acquisitions, geographical expansion, production capacity expansion, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the key strategies adopted by the market players to remain competitive in the market place.
- Enapter GmbH
- Green Hydrogen Systems
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Hiringa Energy Ltd.
- Hydrogenics (Cummins Inc.)
- ITM Power Plc
- Man Energy Solutions SE
- MCPHY Energy SAS
- Nel Hydrogen AS
- Queensland Nitrates Pty Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG
- Uniper SE
- Yara International ASA
- Proton Ventures BV
- Grieg Edge AS
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
1. Global Green Ammonia Market Research and Analysis By Technology
2. Global Green Ammonia Market Research and Analysis By Application
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global green ammonia market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global green ammonia market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global green ammonia market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Green Ammonia Market, By Technology
5.1.1. Alkaline Water Electrolysis (AWE)
5.1.2. Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
5.1.3. Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE)
5.2. Global Green Ammonia Market, By Application
5.2.1. Transportation Fuel
5.2.2. Power Generation and Energy Storage
5.2.4. Other (Textile & Pharmaceuticals, Explosives, Refrigeration & Heat Transfer Application)
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. South Korea
6.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pfyqha