DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma - Pipeline Insight, 2021" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This "Adenoid cystic carcinoma - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report provides comprehensive insights about 5+ companies and 5+ pipeline drugs in Adenoid cystic carcinoma pipeline landscape.
It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Adenoid cystic carcinoma R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for Adenoid cystic carcinoma.
Adenoid cystic carcinoma Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Adenoid cystic carcinoma report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Adenoid cystic carcinoma Emerging Drugs
Rivoceranib: Elevar Therapeutics
Rivoceranib is an oral anti-cancer compound being studied for its ability to fight solid cancers including late stage stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, liver cancer, and adenoid cystic carcinoma. Rivoceranib (Apatinib, YN968D1) is being developed outside of China by Elevar Therapeutics, for the treatment of solid tumors including advanced or metastatic gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and adenoid cystic carcinoma.
It is currently in Phase II stage of development for the treatment of Adenoid cystic carcinoma and is being developed by Elevar Therapeutics.
Adenoid cystic carcinoma: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Adenoid cystic carcinoma drugs.
Major Players working on Adenoid cystic carcinoma
There are approx. 5+ key companies which are developing the Adenoid cystic carcinoma. The companies which have their Adenoid cystic carcinoma drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase II include, Elevar Therapeutics.
This report covers around 5+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Adenoid cystic carcinoma pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration.
Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Adenoid cystic carcinoma: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Adenoid cystic carcinoma therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Adenoid cystic carcinoma drugs.
Adenoid cystic carcinoma Report Insights
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Adenoid cystic carcinoma Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
- How many companies are developing Adenoid cystic carcinoma drugs?
- How many Adenoid cystic carcinoma drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Adenoid cystic carcinoma?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Adenoid cystic carcinoma therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Adenoid cystic carcinoma and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Elevar Therapeutics
- Actuate Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r28m2t