DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Malignant Mesothelioma - Competitive Landscape in 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in malignant mesothelioma therapeutics.
In malignant mesothelioma, cells expressing mesothelin is a major focus of drug developers. There are 178 drugs in the pipeline with 84% molecules present in early stage development. Big Pharma dominates R&D in this indication, with Bayer and Eli Lilly leading the way.
The rise in treatment receiving population and increasing preference for branded biologic therapies will drive the market's growth over the next six years, but delayed diagnosis and low surveillance rate are likely to limit market growth.
- Disease epidemiology
- Marketed drugs assessment
- Pipeline drugs assessment
- Clinical trials assessment
- Commercial assessment
- Social media overview
- Digital marketing overview
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global malignant mesothelioma market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global malignant mesothelioma market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Table of Contents
1.3 Related Reports
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Overview Epidemiology Overview
4 Marketed Drugs Assessment
4.1 Marketed Drugs Overview
4.2 Marketed Drug Profiles
5 Pipeline Assessment
5.1 Pipeline Overview
5.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region
5.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
5.4 Drug Review Designations
5.5 Phase Transition Success Rates
5.6 Likelihood of Approval
6 Clinical Trial Assessment
6.1 Clinical Trials Overview by Phase
6.2 Overview by Region
6.4 Therapy Area Perspective
6.4 Leading Sponsors
6.5 Enrollment Analytics
6.6 Feasibility Analysis
7 Commercial Assessment
7.1 Upcoming Market Catalysts
8 Social Media and Digital Marketing
8.1 Key Twitter Chatter
8.2 Top Branded Websites
8.3 Trust Flow and Citation Flow
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qskcfc