Keloid scars are heap-up scars which are developed with injuries caused due to acne, burns, ear piercing, chickenpox, surgical cuts, scratches and vaccination sites and build up abruptly on the skin surface. Keloid scars develop commonly in people between age group 10 to 20 years of age. Globally, development of advance technology based treatment, rise in the appearance consciousness, and increasing awareness about scare treatment products, and expenditure on personal care, and changing lifestyle are the prime growth drivers of global keloid treatment market. In addition, increase in adoption of radiation therapy, surgical intervention, and steroid injections and, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global keloid treatment market. However, higher cost of treatment, and risk of side effects and complications during treatment are the key restraints for global keloid treatment market.
This report identifies the global keloid treatment market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global keloid treatment market.
Geographically North America dominated global keloid treatment market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, growing disposable income, rising focus on personal well-being and modernizing healthcare infrastructure in this region. Among all the treatments, surgical treatment segment has the highest market share in global keloid treatment market.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- Renovo Group Plc
- Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- Pacific World Corporation
- RXi Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Revitol Corporation Inc.
- Avita Medical Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Keloid Treatment Market - Overview
2. Keloid Treatment Market - Executive summary
3. Keloid Treatment Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Keloid Treatment Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Keloid Treatment Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Keloid Treatment Market - By Product (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7. Keloid Treatment Market - By Treatment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Keloid Treatment - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9. Keloid Treatment Market - Entropy
9.1. New product launches
9.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
10. Keloid Treatment Market Company Analysis
11. Keloid Treatment Market - Appendix
12. Keloid Treatment Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/75adto