DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare big data analytics market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global healthcare big data analytics market to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Big data analytics is a type of advanced analytics which consists of a set of statistical algorithms and predictive models supported by high-performance analytics systems.
With high-powered computing systems, these solutions offer several business benefits in the healthcare industry such as effective marketing, new revenue opportunities, better operational efficiency and improved patient care.
At present, various healthcare organizations ranging from multi-provider groups and single-physician offices to large hospital networks are increasingly adopting big data analytics. This rise can be attributed to the multiple advantages of this service which include detecting healthcare fraud quickly and efficiently, and analyzing clinical trials and patient records.
In the coming years, the existing healthcare data volume is expected to grow significantly owing to the rapid change in healthcare reimbursement models.
Owing to this, organizations in the industry are leveraging big data analytics to reduce inefficiency in clinical operations, research and development, and public healthcare. In clinical activities, these solutions help in conducting comparative effectiveness research for defining more cost-effective and clinically relevant ways for diagnosing and treating patients.
Similarly, in research and development, big data analytics enables operators to create predictive models for lowering attrition and producing more targeted R&D pipeline in drugs and devices.
Moreover, big data analytics helps in analyzing and tracking disease patterns, outbreaks and transmission for improving public health surveillance. Such benefits and advantages are currently driving the demand for big data analytics market in the healthcare industry.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global healthcare big data analytics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global healthcare big data analytics industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global healthcare big data analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the analytics type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the delivery model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global big data analytics in healthcare industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global big data analytics in healthcare industry?
- What is the structure of the global big data analytics in healthcare industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global big data analytics in healthcare industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Health Catalyst
- SAS Institute
- SCIO Health Analytics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- GE Healthcare
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Component:
- Electronic Health Record Software
- Practice Management
- Workforce Management
- Data Storage
- Virtual Private Networks
- E-Mail Servers
Market Breakup by Analytics Type:
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Cognitive Analytics
Market Breakup by Delivery Model:
- On-Premise Delivery Model
- On-Demand Delivery Model
Market Breakup by Application:
- Financial Analytics
- Clinical Analytics
- Operational Analytics
Market Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Finance and Insurance Agencies
- Research Organizations
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by Analytics Type
8 Market Breakup by Delivery Model
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by End-User
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h1tfyb