DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Glaucoma - Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the glaucoma market, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Glaucoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Glaucoma market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted 7MM Glaucoma market size from 2018 to 2030. The Report also covers current Glaucoma treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, and market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- The total diagnosed prevalent population of Glaucoma in the 7MM was 10,104,188 in 2020 , which is expected to increase in the forecast period (2021-2030).
- Among the European five countries, Germany had the highest diagnosed prevalent population of Glaucoma with 1,042,465 cases, followed by Italy and France in 2020. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest.
- Japan had 2,886,961 diagnosed prevalent cases for Glaucoma in 2020.
- The market size of Glaucoma in the 7MM was estimated to be USD 3,796 million in 2020.
- The approved therapies considered in the different class are as follows: Prostaglandin analogs: Latanoprost, Travoprost, Bimatoprost, Tafluprost, Latanoprostene Bunod; Beta Blockers: Timolol, Betaxolol; Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors: Dorzolamide, Brinzolamide; Mitotics: Pilocarpine; Alpha-2-selective adrenergic agonists: Brimonidine, Apraclonidine; Others: Osmotic diuretics (Mannitol and Glycerol).
- Of this, in the 7MM the majority of the market share is accommodated by Prostaglandin analogs generating USD 1,664.2 million, followed by Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors generating USD 525.0 million while Miotics contributed the least towards the market share, with USD 135.3 million, in 2020.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Glaucoma market size and; market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Market Outlook
The total Glaucoma market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom are provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Glaucoma market size and market size by therapies in Japan are provided.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Glaucoma, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Glaucoma epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Glaucoma is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Glaucoma market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Glaucoma market.
- The robust pipeline with novel MOA and oral ROA, increasing prevalence, effectiveness of drugs as both mono and combination therapy will positively drive the Glaucoma market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Glaucoma R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Glaucoma. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Glaucoma market.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving Glaucoma.
- To understand the future market competition in the Glaucoma market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Glaucoma in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Glaucoma market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Glaucoma market.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Alcon Research, a Novartis company
- Bausch and Lomb
- D.Western Therapeutics Institute (DWTI)/Kowa LTD.
- Envisia Therapeutics
- Laboratorios Sophia S.A de C.V.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Nicox Ophthalmics
- Novartis/Alcon Research
- Ocuphire Pharma
- Ono Pharmaceutical
- Perrigo Company
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Senju Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Limited (SPARC)
- Ube Industries
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yomgr7