DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global autoimmune disease diagnosis market reached a value of US$ 4.4 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global autoimmune disease diagnosis market to grow at a CAGR of 8.10% during 2021-2026.
An autoimmune disease refers to a condition wherein the immune system attacks and destroys healthy cells, tissues, and organs of the body. In the longer run, it can also lead to abnormal growth of an organ and changes in organ function. Currently, more than 80 different autoimmune disorders have been identified by scientists, out of which Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and type I diabetes, are the most common. Depending on the disorder, the doctor uses a combination of methods, which include a physical examination, medical history, blood tests, biopsy, and X-rays, to provide an effective diagnosis. They prescribe anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant drugs, physical therapy, surgery, and injections, to control the overactive immune response and provide relief from symptoms.
Owing to the rising prevalence of autoimmune diseases, healthcare professionals around the world are focusing on the adoption of advanced technologies to conduct multiple tests with faster and more precise results. Apart from this, a large number of research and diagnostics institutes are undertaking public awareness campaigns to educate individuals about autoimmune diseases and their possible treatments and diagnosis, which is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, several governing authorities, along with non-governing organizations, are funding various programs to develop novel therapeutics.
For instance, the AMP RA/SLE Program, launched by the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP), is a public-private partnership between the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and multiple non-profit organizations. The program aims to identify relevant drug targets for the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aesku.Diagnostics GmbH & Co. KG
- Beckman Coulter Inc. (Danaher Corporation)
- bioMerieux SA (Institut Merieux)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Euroimmun AG (PerkinElmer Inc.)
- Hemagen Diagnostics Inc.
- Inova Diagnostics Inc. (Werfen Group S.A.)
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens AG)
- SQI Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trinity Biotech
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global autoimmune disease diagnosis market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global autoimmune disease diagnosis market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the disease type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the test type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global autoimmune disease diagnosis market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnosis Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Consumables and Assay Kits
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Disease Type
7.1 Systemic Autoimmune Disease
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
184.108.40.206 Rheumatoid Arthritis
220.127.116.11 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
18.104.22.168 Multiple Sclerosis
7.1.3 Market Forecast
7.2 Localized Autoimmune Disease
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Breakup by Type
22.214.171.124 Inflammatory Bowel Disease
126.96.36.199 Type 1 Diabetes
7.2.3 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Test Type
8.1 Routine Laboratory Tests
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 Inflammatory Markers
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 Autoantibodies and Immunologic Tests
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by End-User
9.1 Clinical Laboratories
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Forecast
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a694gm