DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market - Analysis By Lens Type, Contact Lens, Spectacle Lens, Age, Sales Channel, Distribution Channel, Region, Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global lenses for myopia control market was valued at USD 24943.84 Million in the year 2019. Global Lenses for Myopia Control market witnessed remarkable growth during the historical period chiefly on the back of growing prevalence of myopia and high myopia which are increasing globally at an alarming rate, clubbed with significant increase in the risks for vision impairment from pathologic conditions associated with high myopia, including retinal damage, cataract and glaucoma. All these factors are bolstering the market for Lenses for Myopia control market during the period of 2015 - 2019. However, strong prevalence of coronavirus outbreak with ever growing number of cases related to COVID-19 supported by countries imposing nationwide lockdown in order to control the virus transmission, has been anticipated to hamper the market growth.
Under the Contact Lens segment, Sphere Lens followed by Multifocal and Progressive Addition Lenses(PAL) are anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to various leading companies diversifying their product portfolio and offering lenses of different kinds supported by growing awareness among consumers and companies expanding their geographical bases, has been anticipated to boost the market growth in future.
Single Vision, followed by Progressive and Concave Lenses attained substantial market share under Spectacle Lens segment, chiefly on the back of growing prevalence of Myopia in young age population clubbed with escalating 5 to 9 years and 10 to 14 years population which are more prone to myopia supported by increasing time spent on smartphones, and laptops by young population, will bolster the Lenses for Myopia control market in the coming years.
Among the regions, North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific, will experience remarkable market share owing to presence of various leading global manufacturers in the region with companies ramping up their production capacity with escalating number of people suffering from myopia owing to excess time spent over screens supported by investment in expanding product portfolio by manufacturers to offer various types of Lenses for Myopia Control products to users, will be accelerating the market growth during the forecasting period.
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Cooper Companies Inc.
- Bausch Health
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Hoya Corporation
- SEED Co. Ltd
- SynergEyes Inc.
- EssilorLuxottica S.A.
- Lucid Korea
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Lenses for Myopia Control market By Value.
- The report analyses Lenses for Myopia Control Market By Lens Type (Contact Lens, Spectacle Lens), By Contact Lens (Single Vision, MultiFocal, Progressive Addition Lenses (PAL), Spherical Lenses, Others), By Spectacle Lens (Single Vision, Progressive, Concave Lens, Others), By Age (5n9 Years, 10n14 Years, 15n19 Years, 20n24 Years, and 25 and Above), By Sales Channel (Online, Optical Shops, ECPs, Others), and By Distribution Channel (Distributors, Direct From Manufacturers, and Others)
- The report also segments the market By Region (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific), and By Country ((United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, China (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), India, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia, and Japan)).
- The report presents the analysis of Lenses for Myopia Control market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Lenses for Myopia Control Market Product Outlook
4. Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market: Sizing and Forecast
5. Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market
6. North America Lenses for Myopia Control Market
7. Europe Lenses for Myopia Control Market
8. Asia Pacific Lenses for Myopia Control Market
9. Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market Dynamics
9.1 Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market Drivers
9.2 Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market Restraints
9.3 Global Lenses for Myopia Control Market Trends
10. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
11. Pricing Analysis
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8jofpo