DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Patient Blood Management Market (2020-2025) by Product, Component, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Patient Blood Management Market is estimated to be USD 9.9 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13.9 Bn by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 7%.
The rising number of accidental incidences, trauma cases, and surgical procedures fuels the growth of the Global Patient Blood Management Market. The increased awareness for the value of donated blood through the various verticals of healthcare infrastructure has boosted the dimensional growth of the Patient Blood Management Market during the forecast period. Increment in the growth of blood donors and rewarding assistance offered in exchange for blood donation is growing at a strong pace.
The high cost associated with the automated systems is expected to hinder the growth of the Global Patient Blood Management Market. High costs associated with the regulatory requirements, infection testing, and hospital administration costs such as initial project costs, personnel salaries, equipment costs, outside resources, and ongoing project costs make automation more expensive. The Global Patient Blood Management Market is facing challenges from the high costs of automated systems, limiting the market growth in developing regions.
- Increasing Demand for Donated Blood
- Rising Prevalence of Target Diseases
- Technological Advancements in the Patient Blood Management Industry
- High Cost Associated With Automated Systems
- Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Risk Associated with the Transfusion Procedures
Based on Product, the Global Patient Blood Management Market is segmented into instruments, accessories, reagents & kits, and software. The Instruments Segment is accounted for the largest share of the market due to factors such as the increasing number of blood donations and blood donors and technological advancements in blood management instruments.
Based on End-Users, The Blood Bank Segment is the fastest-growing end-user segment in the patient blood management market. The significant growth of this segment is attributed to the rising awareness of blood donation programs and the high demand for safe blood transfusion.
Based on Components, the Patient Blood Management Market is segmented into whole blood & red blood cells, and Plasma. The Whole Blood & Red Blood Cells contributes to a major share of the market due to the increasing number of blood donors across the globe. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of blood disorders such as Anaemia and blood cancer will further boost the demand for whole blood units and thus contributing to the market growth.
Based on Region, the Asia Pacific witnesses a large market share, and the same is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. China and India are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for big players in the market due to the rising number of patients, growing support from Government and Government institutions, and the rising awareness about blood donation. The countries in this region are making significant investments towards the modernization of their respective healthcare infrastructure, which will boost the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Patient Blood Management Market. The report includes an in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Fresenius Se & Co. KGaA
- Terumo Corporation
- Immucor, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biomerieux SA
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Grifols, S.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Livanova PLC
- Danaher Corporation
- Mediware Information Systems
- Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
- Haier Biomedical
- Bag Diagnostics GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29akoi