DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Machinery Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global machinery leasing market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global machinery leasing market is expected to grow from $316.22 billion in 2020 to $342.66 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $454.78 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
- United Rental
- Sunbelt Rental
- Blueline Rental
- H&E Equiment Services
- Home Depot Rentals
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global machinery leasing market, accounting for 37% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global machinery leasing market. Africa was the smallest region in the global machinery leasing market.
Companies are increasingly leasing 3D printing equipment for manufacturing purposes. The 3D printer is a computer-aided manufacturing device which creates three-dimensional objects by receiving digital data from a computer as input by building a three-dimensional model out of custom material. 3D printing is gaining popularity as manufacturers are becoming more familiar with industrial-grade 3D printers. Industrial grade 3D printers are capable of printing large products with high precision and with a wide range of materials. 3D printer leasing can reduce the overall reduction of cost of the manufacturer rather than buying. For instance, Divide by Zero technologies offers 3D printers on a lease for customers in India.
The emergence of start-ups as major clients of leasing service providers is expected to drive the market. Driven by cost efficiency and the necessity to acquire advanced equipment which are often highly priced, start-ups have started renting or leasing their equipment. The increasing number of start-ups is also expected to positively impact the market. The number of start-ups in India is expected to increase to 10,500 by 2020, depicting new opportunities for the leasing market in the client expansion and revenue generation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Machinery Leasing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Machinery Leasing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Machinery Leasing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Machinery Leasing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Machinery Leasing Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Machinery Leasing
9. Machinery Leasing Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers of the Market
9.2.2. Restraints on the Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers of the Market
9.3.2. Restraints on the Market
10. Machinery Leasing Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Machinery Leasing Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Machinery Leasing Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Machinery Leasing Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Machinery Leasing Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Machinery Leasing Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Machinery Leasing Market, Segmentation by Mode
12. Machinery Leasing Market Metrics
12.1. Machinery Leasing Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Machinery Leasing Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw7777