DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Managed Print Service Market By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By Type (Print Management, Device Management, Discovery & Design, Document Imaging), By Organization Size, By Channel Type, By End User Industry, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Managed Print Service Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period.
The Global Managed Print Service Market is driven by the increasing adoption of big data analytics solutions, IoT, AI and cloud computing. Additionally, growing need to save paper, avoiding wastage and achieving environmental sustainability is further expected to propel the market through 2026. Furthermore, managed print services help businesses optimize costs, manage organization data and boost productivity. Besides, increasing investments and new product launches by major vendors operating in the market is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth. However, data security and privacy concerns can hamper the market growth over the next few years. Moreover, associated long term recurring expenses can further restrict the market growth.
The Global Managed Print Service Market is segmented based on deployment mode, type, organization size, channel type, end-user industry, company and region. Based on deployment mode, the market can be bifurcated into on-premise and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market since it helps businesses by providing them access to data and documents remotely with 24/7 availability of the information. Additionally, cloud solutions provide scalability, auto-update feature and reduce the operational costs. Based on type, the market can be categorized into print management, device management, discovery & design and document imaging. The device management segment is expected to dominate the market on account of the increased adoption of these solutions for optimization of performance, increasing the efficiency and managing the costs of network printing devices.
While, the document imaging segment is expected to register the highest growth owing to the rising demand for big data handling and analytics in many organizations. Based on the end-user industry, the market can be fragmented into BFSI, education, healthcare, IT & Telecommunications, manufacturing and others. The BFSI segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the widespread adoption of papers in loan applications, new account opening, among others. The healthcare segment is expected to hold the significant market share during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the need to manage and optimize a high-volume printing environment while reducing vulnerabilities with many devices.
- Xerox Corporation
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Lexmark International Corporation
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Managed Print Service Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Managed Print Service Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Managed Print Service Market based on deployment mode, type, organization size, channel type, end-user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Managed Print Service Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Managed Print Service Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Managed Print Service Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Managed Print Service Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Managed Print Service Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Managed Print Service
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Managed Print Service Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud)
6.2.2. By Type (Print Management, Device Management, Discovery & Design, Document Imaging)
6.2.3. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
6.2.4. By Channel Type (Printer/Copier Manufacturers, System Integrators/Resellers, Independent Software Vendors)
6.2.5. By End User Industry (BFSI, Education, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Others)
6.2.6. By Company (2020)
6.2.7. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Managed Print Service Market Outlook
8. Europe Managed Print Service Market Outlook
9. North America Managed Print Service Market Outlook
10. South America Managed Print Service Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Managed Print Service Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yzsd77